2 points off the top
Still on route to qualify for the latter stages of the cl

Yeh lets sack him because we lost a LC game

Fergie would have been fired 10 years ago

Unread 28-10-2015, 11:59 PM
ziggyman17

Quote:
Originally Posted by colethegoal
Beyond a Ģ#%&!ing joke now. Get the Ģ#%&! out of my club LVG you old butt-head looking c***.

Your club ??

Unread 29-10-2015, 12:01 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Al
2 points off the top
Still on route to qualify for the latter stages of the cl

Yeh lets sack him because we lost a LC game

Fergie would have been fired 10 years ago
Why reply ?
Ignore

Unread 29-10-2015, 12:02 AM
Doctor Hver

I don't know, could be overreaction to what happened tonight, but I donīt think the board is entertaining the idea of sacking Van Gaal based on tonight, but if the board ever entertains the idea of sacking him they should do so quickly not wait until its to late like with Moyes. although probably in farness it might be fair to see how he can handle the title race.

Red Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Why reply ?
Ignore
Good point

Wez

You can tell its half term

Bedtime son

Unread 29-10-2015, 12:04 AM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Hver
I don't know, could be overreaction to what happened tonight, but I donīt think the board is entertaining the idea of sacking Van Gaal based on tonight, but if the board ever entertains the idea of sacking him they should do so quickly not wait until its to late like with Moyes. although probably in farness it might be fair to see how he can handle the title race.
So many words, so little sense.

Unread 29-10-2015, 12:10 AM
armchair

shit wum...banned

Unread 29-10-2015, 12:12 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
shit wum...banned

Unread 29-10-2015, 12:14 AM
armchair

ALso banned that shit wum, Doctor Hver. Both legitimatelUnited supporters from proxies in sweden and iceland. ffs. We don't care we are out of the shit cup

Unread 29-10-2015, 12:14 AM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reno

Was wracking my brain for a united based person with l.v initials. Still cant get one tbf.
Luis Antoini Valencia ?

Unread 29-10-2015, 12:17 AM
dunk

Hell of a vocabulary for an Icelander..

Unread 29-10-2015, 12:20 AM
forzagarza

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Hell of a vocabulary for an Icelander..
Proxies don't mean they are from there. Saying that I've met a lot of people from Scandinavian countries that could easy pass as English. Copenhagen main train station has the best selection of British magazines I've seen anywhere. Bells is a great way to understand our culture

Unread 29-10-2015, 12:22 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by forzagarza
Proxies don't mean they are from there. Saying that I've met a lot of people from Scandinavian countries that could easy pass as English. Copenhagen main train station has the best selection of British magazines I've seen anywhere. Bells is a great way to understand our culture
I know..

Unread 29-10-2015, 12:23 AM
forzagarza

Quote:
I know..
Ok, shame you didn't have the vocabulary to make it clear in the first place

Unread 29-10-2015, 12:29 AM
Bunker Buster

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
ALso banned that shit wum, Doctor Hver. Both legitimatelUnited supporters from proxies in sweden and iceland. ffs. We don't care we are out of the shit cup
Finally,

Unread 29-10-2015, 12:31 AM
dunk

Quote:
Ok, shame you didn't have the vocabulary to make it clear in the first place
Doctor Hver has always claimed to be Icelandic and occasionally throws in ridiculous spelling mistakes and pure like paragraphs in order to give the impression English isn't his first language, then puts together a shed load of big words in a perfectly legible paragraph on other occasions...

Unread 29-10-2015, 12:39 AM
forzagarza

Quote:
Doctor Hver has always claimed to be Icelandic and occasionally throws in ridiculous spelling mistakes and pure like paragraphs in order to give the impression English isn't his first language, then puts together a shed load of big words in a perfectly legible paragraph on other occasions...
Fair enough, known of him but never really noticed him until recent posts slagging him off a bit.

Unread 29-10-2015, 12:45 AM
dunk

Quote:
Fair enough, known of him but never really noticed him until recent posts slagging him off a bit.
Think everyone was getting a bit sick of his fake Icelandic anti-LvG schtick tbh.

Unread 29-10-2015, 01:36 AM
sa7

NOOOO!!!

RIP "The Doc"
Closed Thread