United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-10-2015, 12:41 AM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Only goals against forumistas teams of choice count...

Please let us know teams you feel are worth his goals and efforts.
He's played every minute...

Ring a bell ? Reliable, fitness, continuity

Because in the two games he's saved us at the back post, (league X 2) his chasing down the ball in the corner to hold onto our lead (league) aren't enough...

Goals aren't enough.

Hollywood balls aren't enough

Defending

Stamina

Leadership

Experience..

Let me know the exact requirements you require..
Quality of play would be a good start. There is a difference between wanting it and recognizing it. No one wants it, we support United; if our centre forward and captain is playing well it's good for us, unfortunately he's not.

Unread 28-10-2015, 12:42 AM
Doctor Hver

Quote:
What did Gerard win at Liverpool and how did the teams he was a part of do ?

Please tell me about the man outside football, the records he broke, his honours and career....

Actually don't bother, stove your face in with a brick.

Still pretending to be Icelandic ? You're not worth talking to, you're not upper echelon Fred.
Jæja góði, hvað átt þú við? Um hvað mann ert þú að tala um Rooney eða Gerrard?

Veit ekki hvernig hægt er að draga Íslenskt þjóðerni mitt í efa. :shakehead: Þegar ég er fæddur og upp allinn á Íslandi í sjöunda ættlið.

Mods: Bunker Buster was questioning my nationality so I delivered some text in Icelandic to prove him other wise.

Unread 28-10-2015, 12:46 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Hver

Veit ekki hvernig hægt er að draga Íslenskt þjóðerni mitt í efa. :shakehead: Þegar ég er fæddur og upp allinn á Íslandi í sjöunda ættlið.

Mods: Bunker Buster was questioning my nationality so I delivered some text in Icelandic to prove him other wise.
Cheers dear

Quote:
Well dear , what you mean ? What person are you talking about Rooney or Gerrard ?
Do not know how to draw Nationalist my question . When I was born , and a baseline of Iceland in the seventh generation .
mods :
MODS: I've no idea if this lad is having a breakdown or actually rates Gerrard as good as Rooney

Unread 28-10-2015, 12:47 AM
utd99

Quote:

Good thing there isn't such a thing as web based translators, or people might think that's %@#$&!s. Well in son.

Unread 28-10-2015, 12:52 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:

slæmur mannorð

You've got some...

Unread 28-10-2015, 12:59 AM
My Name is Keith

The Rooney river runs deep with bunks. And no matter that the water is as cold as ice, that man bunks continues to swim.

Got to feel like there should be a more worthy cause to put your mind to or a more arduous task to test you? You cant buy fortitude like this.

Unread 28-10-2015, 01:12 AM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
The Rooney river runs deep with bunks. And no matter that the water is as cold as ice, that man bunks continues to swim.

Got to feel like there should be a more worthy cause to put your mind to or a more arduous task to test you? You cant buy fortitude like this.
Got to give him massive credit. I think Fred West's lawyer had an easier job.

Unread 28-10-2015, 09:57 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
What Ric says (he'll probably have my age on his flow chart)

Hope you enjoyed Charlton 99'ers....but stop holding us back with tales of relegation...

Pining for the "you didn't see us when we were shit" Charlton has took a wage and plenty of cash out of united and a city miles from his birth place and roots....he's been on the board, made decisions, employed Moyes, kiboshed mourhino, hocked final tickets, won us the lot...

Players in the past without a £#%&!ing medal between them have took appearance fees, full gate receipts and a last swan song from testimonials...

It used to be a last pay packet for them..

Your generation didn't do united better.... they prevented the club becoming Wolves so you could enjoy glory years eating your prawn butties

The lad is putting on a game for fans, schools, charities and a chance to thank the fans..
Quote:
Only goals against forumistas teams of choice count...

Please let us know teams you feel are worth his goals and efforts.
He's played every minute...

Ring a bell ? Reliable, fitness, continuity

Because in the two games he's saved us at the back post, (league X 2) his chasing down the ball in the corner to hold onto our lead (league) aren't enough...

Goals aren't enough. 2?

Hollywood balls aren't enough

Defending

Stamina

Leadership

Experience..

Let me know the exact requirements you require..
wtf? where do you start? The fagging/burger munching slob has scored 2x league goals all season ..... the stick TBR gets here and this child arrives to put us right :shakehead:

Unread 28-10-2015, 10:02 AM
elephantstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
"Holding us back"

I never saw Charlton mate, not old enough, point was no one did more for United than him, but you wouldn't want him up top would you?
he is holding us back. He isn't the player he was and Martial could play his role. There is no room for sentimentality at the top pal. Players come and go, his time is over.

Unread 28-10-2015, 10:07 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
wtf? where do you start? The fagging/burger munching slob has scored 2x league goals all season ..... the stick TBR gets here and this child arrives to put us right :shakehead:
Child just because I was born in the 70's and didn't start at united till the late 80's doesn't give you a Devine right to pick and choose what goals matter.....

All goals matter, his hatrick in Europe....are wolves in Europe, do you want to qualify for the next round....oh no, that's right, we may have been relegated but red army blah blah blah, £#%&!ing shit but we don't care... original football hipsters you old @#%&!s...

#allgoalsmatter

Unread 28-10-2015, 10:16 AM
elephantstone

bunks starting his foty campaign early with the older reds on the forum

Unread 28-10-2015, 10:18 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
bunks starting his foty campaign early with the older reds on the forum
Why do you think COD started the thread

I'm expecting nothing pal, just being true to myself...

Unread 28-10-2015, 10:33 AM
TheFatGoth

The last testimonial I went to....

Unread 28-10-2015, 10:48 AM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Why do you think COD started the thread

I'm expecting nothing pal, just being true to myself...
below the belt that mate - We've kissed and made up and I've not had a go at you about anything even though I've disagreed with you on a few posts.

Unread 28-10-2015, 11:11 AM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reno
Gave? Is this the first chink in the armour?
You leave Park out of this pal.

Unread 28-10-2015, 12:41 PM
Reno

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith

Iam scared for him tbh, He seems to be under the impression his work is done. A bit like the old boys that declared 'the war will be over at Xmas' Unfortunately Rooney's contract runs out in June 2019. How many times can he go back to the well? I fear for Bunk's sanity if Wayne see's his contract out.

Unread 28-10-2015, 01:04 PM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
You leave Park out of this pal.
Groan

Unread 28-10-2015, 05:22 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Well, as long as it's all for charidee, it's bound to be done in the best possible taste, because that is, after all, the best way to fund hospitals and hospices

Unread 29-10-2015, 12:54 AM
Vetch

He had his testimonial tonight.

nft.

Unread 29-10-2015, 01:05 AM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vetch
He had his testimonial tonight.

nft.
He's like a legends player playing a competitive professional football match
Closed Thread