United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 27-10-2015, 10:11 AM
elephantstone

in a few years he will come back to play in the celebrity charity game for unicef.

Unread 27-10-2015, 11:14 AM
Denis Irwell

farewell Rooney, welcome back CR

Unread 27-10-2015, 11:18 AM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
in a few years he will come back to play in the celebrity charity game for unicef.

Unread 27-10-2015, 03:05 PM
puressence

Ronaldo confirmed might give it a miss then

Unread 27-10-2015, 05:56 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reno
Oh, is he a @#%&! as well as Fergie? Good to know. Starting to think your just a contrary p**** head for the oxygen of attention. Ill pop you on ignore I think.
Yes walked outof the club but loved incredible

Unread 27-10-2015, 06:06 PM
elephantstone

to be fair he has earned a testimonial and a few charities will benefit aside from the fact he held the club to ransom and he is holding the team back at the moment, he has done well for us.

Unread 27-10-2015, 06:08 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Thumbs up

Quote:
to be fair he has earned a testimonial and a few charities will benefit aside from the fact he held the club to ransom and he is holding the team back at the moment, he has done well for us.
He's been brilliant looking back, I will be going

Unread 27-10-2015, 06:08 PM
jaffo

Quote:

Unread 27-10-2015, 06:16 PM
Reno

Quote:
Of course he deserves his day nqat. Its easy to forget hes given us some great times and hes the no2 top scorer in history. We have to show him our appreciation.

Hes carried us many a time but we cant keep carrying him.

Unread 27-10-2015, 06:46 PM
puressence

Majority of fans been waiting for this moment to give it him unreal tbh a fantastic player always even wen not great given everything threatened to leave once not twice played everywhere not moaned and given us some incredible moments and is hammered . Yet Ronaldo walks out basically forced a move and is idolised. You can't make Utd fans up

Unread 27-10-2015, 06:55 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Majority of fans been waiting for this moment to give it him unreal tbh a fantastic player always even wen not great given everything threatened to leave once not twice played everywhere not moaned and given us some incredible moments and is hammered . Yet Ronaldo walks out basically forced a move and is idolised. You can't make Utd fans up
Yea I'm like that with every player we sign, first thing I think is " can't wait for his testimonial"

Complete waste of space, crap game, no tackles, no atmosphere

Unread 27-10-2015, 08:01 PM
King Eric

Rooneys been a fantastic player for us, admittedly his form hasn't been the best for some time now, but in years to come he will be remembered as one of our all time greats.

Unread 27-10-2015, 08:06 PM
Doctor Hver

Well the club has now confirmed that he is our Gerrard, :shakehead:

Unread 27-10-2015, 08:15 PM
Jack Duckworth

hearing strong rumours that as a reward for his staunch support, the big man has insisted bunks has a place on the bench alongside jonathan wilkes and quinton fortune. mj dropped and replaced by james mcavoy.

Unread 27-10-2015, 08:30 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Yea I'm like that with every player we sign, first thing I think is " can't wait for his testimonial"

Complete waste of space, crap game, no tackles, no atmosphere
To be fair, testimonials provide a good opportunity for non attending fans - kids families etc or fans like pure who may have missed large parts of Rooneys career, a chance to show their appreciation.

Pretty sure I showed my appreciation of him in all the matches I attended. The charity bit is fair enough - just hope none of the players are receiving an appearance fee.

Unread 27-10-2015, 08:37 PM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
To be fair, testimonials provide a good opportunity for non attending fans - kids families etc or fans like pure who may have missed large parts of Rooneys career, a chance to show their appreciation.

Pretty sure I showed my appreciation of him in all the matches I attended. The charity bit is fair enough - just hope none of the players are receiving an appearance fee.
To be fair to pure keith he may have missed games be cause he was ill due to his brain tumour

Unread 27-10-2015, 08:39 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child of Darkness
To be fair to pure keith he may have missed games be cause he was ill due to his brain tumour
Oh no, you've made me feel guilty. Point still stands. Hth.

Unread 27-10-2015, 09:04 PM
Wart Chest

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Can't wait probably go to it 12 years service well done
this is the side to pure that i dont like :shakehead:

Unread 27-10-2015, 09:19 PM
Reno

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
hearing strong rumours that as a reward for his staunch support, the big man has insisted bunks has a place on the bench alongside jonathan wilkes and quinton fortune. mj dropped and replaced by james mcavoy.
Got to hand it to him, the conditions couldnt have been more testing. Light breeze or hurricane hes not given an inch. Even made me feel some remorse at times, sterling work tbf.

Unread 27-10-2015, 09:23 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reno
Got to hand it to him, the conditions couldnt have been more testing. Light breeze or hurricane hes not given an inch. Even made me feel some remorse at times, sterling work tbf.
Old username plse pal ?

And thank you, a legend should be supported....he gave me/us some £#%&!ing brilliant goals, goons and games through the years..
Closed Thread