United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 21-10-2015, 10:02 PM
dragflick

Doctor Hver

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Saying it's due to players not supporting him.

Rio's proper slating us - strange for him, perhaps they don't like what they see?

Good result all in all - we've seen plenty of matches like tonight over the years with better United teams.
Thats nothing new from Rio he always calls things as they are.

andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
Just mentioned that City aren't spending the kind of money we are.
what the £#%&!?

Unread 21-10-2015, 10:04 PM
silv

TBR still quiet

Must've been gutted when Martial equalised and he couldn't post his pre written diatribe

Unread 21-10-2015, 10:05 PM
stax

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
I thangyew
entertaining goal fests in deepest Russia in November are the norm, congrats for the prediction

*I haven't checked

Unread 21-10-2015, 10:05 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
TBR still quiet

Must've been gutted when Martial equalised and he couldn't post his pre written diatribe
Bet he was hovering over the submit reply button all game.

Unread 21-10-2015, 10:06 PM
andyroo

Quote:
TBR still quiet

Think he's busy talking shite on BT Sport with a rubbish Canadian accent

Bunker Buster

Quote:
Bet he was hovering over the submit reply button all game.
He won't return....

Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
I fear LvG is on a mission to prove that he's not past it and can play week in week out.

As with Carrick, his match time needs managing. Carrick should have started today.
He's 31. Why shouldn't he be able to play week in week out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
straight choice between martial and rooney for the 9 spot, I know who i'd be calling.
Yep. Martial better at 9. Herrera better at 10. Rooney should be cover unless he earns his place back. Smalling captain.

Unread 21-10-2015, 10:09 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
He won't return....
What have you done to him?

Unread 21-10-2015, 10:12 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
What have you done to him?
There's no just return from Swamping the arsenal thread with meh comments to not posting for two good results..

It's done...

Unread 21-10-2015, 10:12 PM
puressence

All sparky should contribute in these threads is the opener. That's it

Unread 21-10-2015, 10:14 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Asked about the second half refused to answer and just said the first half was dreadful. He's consistently negative. Said we rely on two youngsters though didn't mention Mata against Wolfsburg did he!

He's got such an agenda it's unreal.
Last year van gaal's slagged for destroying united's identity despite giving more young players a chance in one season than fergie did in his last 5. Now united are being slagged for relying on young players, one of whom, van gaal was slagged for buying. What, no praise for supporting the club's 'identity'? Shocked.

Unread 21-10-2015, 10:14 PM
puressence

Tbr where are you

Unread 21-10-2015, 10:15 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Not mentioning the main problem with our frontline are they.

The other players fault Rooney is shite again.
I don't get how he's immune from criticism from pundits and the media. Always making excuses for him and putting the blame everywhere but him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Good result all in all - we've seen plenty of matches like tonight over the years with better United teams.
Not to hear ex players and pundits talk.

Unread 21-10-2015, 10:19 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
I don't get how he's immune from criticism from pundits and the media. Always making excuses for him and putting the blame everywhere but him.

Not to hear ex players and pundits talk.
The same for many of the top English players, media wondering why Terry is struggling to hold down a place, Gerrard had an easy ride even when it became clear he was finished.

Unread 21-10-2015, 10:22 PM
dunk

Quote:
Not mentioning the main problem with our frontline are they.

The other players fault Rooney is shite again.
Everyone's perpetual blind spot for some £#%&!ing reason it's infuriating.

He turned up, showed some urgency, movement etc. for about 10 minutes 2nd half and we suddenly looked threatening, admittedly he did £#%&! all when he did get in behind, but still... If we had someone there doing it throughout, we be miles £#%&!ing better.

Getting frustrated with Memphis too, if he turned up and showed some form and confidence we might just see Martial through the middle and Rooney benched for a bit.

Very hopeful for Jesse

Unread 21-10-2015, 10:30 PM
Bunker Buster

Dunk loves a 'turn up'

Rooney played well, Memphis was a second half sub...

Unread 21-10-2015, 10:31 PM
dunk

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Dunk loves a 'turn up'

Rooney played well, Memphis was a second half sub...

Your Rooney worship must be a WUM. A bloody good one tbf

Unread 21-10-2015, 10:40 PM
TheFatGoth

The way the media go on you'd think we were Europe's great entertainers before LVG arrrived. Truth is, we've put in more tedious performances like tonight over the last 5 years than we have exciting ones.