United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-02-2009, 05:56 PM
Tiberian

It is all a bit slow in terms of build up. I would like to see Giggs in the middle with Park on the right. Scholes off, may give us a bit more pace about our game, its has been rather pedestrian

Unread 08-02-2009, 05:57 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
It is all a bit slow in terms of build up. I would like to see Giggs in the middle with Park on the right. Scholes off, may give us a bit more pace about our game, its has been rather pedestrian
It's been that way all season though. It's all sideways around the edge of the 18 yard box and then we get a corner or we lose the ball.

Unread 08-02-2009, 05:59 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

There's no point in crossing for Tevez tbh. Might aswel just not bother, he never £#%&!ing gets on the end of a first time cross.
Giggs is having a mare.
£#%&! off.

Unread 08-02-2009, 06:01 PM
MJ Ramone

Ronaldo needs to look over at the other wing & see how Giggsy always busts a £#%&!ing gut to help out his Fullback as opposed to standing on the halfway line pouting.
Regardless of whether he should be playing through the middle (which I don't think he should) he's playing as a winger & as such should do his £#%&!ing job.
O'Shea should give him a £#%&!ing %@#$&!ing in the dressing room.
Going forward, Ronaldo has done OK...but we need more players in the box.
I'd get Ronaldo on the right & get Park on down the left.
Not sure who I'd take off though.

It's far too finicky & deliberate at the minute.
It's yet more of the "perfect goal" syndrome rather than looking to win the game.

Unread 08-02-2009, 06:03 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Ronaldo needs to look over at the other wing & see how Giggsy always busts a £#%&!ing gut to help out his Fullback as opposed to standing on the halfway line pouting.
Regardless of whether he should be playing through the middle (which I don't think he should) he's playing as a winger & as such should do his £#%&!ing job.
O'Shea should give him a £#%&!ing %@#$&!ing in the dressing room.
Going forward, Ronaldo has done OK...but we need more players in the box.
I'd get Ronaldo on the right & get Park on down the left.
Not sure who I'd take off though.

It's far too finicky & deliberate at the minute.
It's yet more of the "perfect goal" syndrome rather than looking to win the game.
Can't remember them giving O'Shea any problems on the left tbh.
Grey and Tyler need a kick in the throat. They're primed with pulsating erections waiting to explode all over the gantry for if and when Wham score the greatest and most important goal in their history.

Unread 08-02-2009, 06:05 PM
borsuk

ronnie's job when west ham are attacking is to be available for the out ball. it's no coincidence that every single one of our attacks from defence start with a ball down the left. he's playing in a very disciplined manner and is doing the job he's supposed to do.

scholes is not needed for this game and looks well off the pace. get giggs in the middle and park on the right, as tibs said.

Unread 08-02-2009, 06:05 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
Can't remember them giving O'Shea any problems on the left tbh.
Grey and Tyler need a kick in the throat. They're primed with pulsating erections waiting to explode all over the gantry for if and when Wham score the greatest and most important goal in their history.
Subtle aren't they? When carlton cole broke through against rio you could almost imagine the pair of them, gripping each other in exitement, ready to explode. Tyler is preparing himself, he's probably been rehearsing it infront of a mirror for about a week now. It'll be one of those soundbytes they use on sky ads in the future.

Unread 08-02-2009, 06:07 PM
redmike

[quote=Spaniard;1373517]Tevez off, Ronnie upfront and Nani wide left?[/QUOTE]

Its an option, but i think everybody sees ronnie as a winger, i think he's far more talented than that and is wasted playing on the flanks every game, i'd love to see him start games as a centre forward more often.

Unread 08-02-2009, 06:19 PM
Sparky***

Ronaldo's having a bit of a stinker at the moment.

Unread 08-02-2009, 06:21 PM
Spaniard

He'll probably go and score now, but the more I see him, the more I think we should let Tevez go in the summer, and go out and buy Benzema or another quick, powerful no.9 this summer.

We dont have enough variety upfront.

Unread 08-02-2009, 06:22 PM
Sparky***

We don't look 'at it' today up front. The game seems to be passing us by atm.

Unread 08-02-2009, 06:23 PM
Sparky***

WHAT A LEGEND!!!

Sloppy

giggsy

redmike

Vintage Giggsy.

Spaniard

£#%&!in' brilliant

Unread 08-02-2009, 06:24 PM
Wez

Giggs

Quality goal

Stubbsy

get the £#%&! in !

Pop

You beautiful, beautiful old man Giggs!

Unread 08-02-2009, 06:25 PM
Chorlton74

That was a £#%&!ing great goal. awesome pass from the Prince of Ginger.

Unread 08-02-2009, 06:25 PM
Stickman

£#%&! me what a rush that was!

Great ball Scholesy too.
Closed Thread