United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-02-2009, 05:31 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Why are Giggs and Ronaldo on the wrong sides?

3 or 4 times Giggs in acres of space, having to cross with the outside of his left foot.
Because we need someone to protect rafael.

Unread 08-02-2009, 05:33 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Because we need someone to protect rafael.
Then why isn't Park playing?

It is plainly obvious we are missing him.

Unread 08-02-2009, 05:34 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Then why isn't Park playing?

It is plainly obvious we are missing him.
I don't know. Please don't shout at me.

Unread 08-02-2009, 05:35 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I don't know. Please don't shout at me.
I was shouting in general, not at you.

I would never shout at you Sparky

Unread 08-02-2009, 05:36 PM
Argentina

Default We'll go back to the top tonight

but unfortunately on goal difference. Got a draw written all over this.

I'll go 10quid at for 0-0 at 9/2

Unread 08-02-2009, 05:38 PM
Spaniard

Bloody hell, I wish Berbatov would at least try and look interested. All his preening and pulling out of tackles is getting on my nerves.

Unread 08-02-2009, 05:41 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaniard
Bloody hell, I wish Berbatov would at least try and look interested. All his preening and pulling out of tackles is getting on my nerves.
I wish someone would find space and make an option for him.

Unread 08-02-2009, 05:42 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Yep. Not a lot going on up front at the moment.

Unread 08-02-2009, 05:43 PM
Mr_Ed

FWIW I think Zola has got them playing well... If Park is on the bench think he should get the 2nd half - we need some pace down the right,

Unread 08-02-2009, 05:45 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
FWIW I think Zola has got them playing well... If Park is on the bench think he should get the 2nd half - we need some pace down the right,
We're a bit outnumbered in the middle, I'd want to bring Fletcher in and go 3 in the middle, freeing Ronaldo up a bit.

Unread 08-02-2009, 05:47 PM
Wafty Crank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaniard
Nearly got himself injured by pulling out of that one in the middle of the park.

Unread 08-02-2009, 05:50 PM
redmike

Quote:
We're a bit outnumbered in the middle, I'd want to bring Fletcher in and go 3 in the middle, freeing Ronaldo up a bit.
I'd love to see him played more centrally, real pace up top is what we're lacking, the two hammers centre backs are having it too easy atm.

Unread 08-02-2009, 05:51 PM
Sparky***

Strange half that. Carlton Cole seems to be causing 1 or 2 problems but apart from that our biggest problem is the lack of options up front.

Unread 08-02-2009, 05:51 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by redmike
I'd love to see him played more centrally, real pace up top is what we're lacking, the two hammers centre backs are having it too easy atm.
Me too. He's getting smothered on the left, always 2 or 3 to beat.

Unread 08-02-2009, 05:53 PM
Tronics

We need some pace and creativity on the other flank.

Would like to see Nani on the right.

Don't know who i'd take off though.

we just need to up the ante.

Unread 08-02-2009, 05:53 PM
Spaniard

Quote:
Yeah but how many times has he made a run past the last defender? So many times he drops deep and slows the game right down.

He hasnt been helped by Tevez being fairly ineffective, and Ronaldo being told to stay tight to the byline.

At the moment, West Ham look almost as likely to score as we do.

Unread 08-02-2009, 05:54 PM
Stickman

Tevez Giggs and Berbatov need to pull there fingers from there arses.

The later 2 being especially lax. Tevez needs to hold the £#%&!er in instead of turning into the West Ham central midfield every time.

Im not overly optimistic about us scoring here. It may take a fluke or lucky break (Berbatovs disallowed goal).

Unread 08-02-2009, 05:54 PM
magic_cantona

Get Park on and someone tell Ronnie to stop standing still whilst flapping his arms up and down.

Unread 08-02-2009, 05:55 PM
Spaniard

Quote:
Originally Posted by redmike
Tevez off, Ronnie upfront and Nani wide left?

Unread 08-02-2009, 05:56 PM
Sparky***

I think we'll see park at some point. Giggs won't last the 90 mins playing on the flank.
Closed Thread