United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 05-02-2009, 05:33 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Agree with that.

Never really understood why some United fans are so intent on slagging him. He has never criticised the club once and is constantly making complimentary comments about his time at our place.

Top red.
If this is an example of a 'Top Red' then I'm Wayne Rooney

Now ask yourself what you'd all be saying if it was Rio's kids or Ronaldo's kids or anyone £#%&!ing else's kids wearing a Chelsea kit.

Top red, my arse.

Unread 05-02-2009, 05:35 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy

Now ask yourself what you'd all be saying if it was Rio's kids or Ronaldo's kids or anyone £#%&!ing else's kids wearing a Chelsea kit.

Top red, my arse.

very good point.

ive met beckham and although he is a cool and friendly i just cant warm to him or hold in the same light as legends like giggs and scholes.

Unread 05-02-2009, 05:36 PM
Sloppy

Quote:

Top red, my arse.

Do his kids HAVE to support united?There is people on with dads who will be blues or other.

Unread 05-02-2009, 05:36 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollowman

very good point.

ive met beckham and although he is a cool and friendly i just cant warm to him or hold in the same light as legends like giggs and scholes.

£#%&! off Marlo.

Unread 05-02-2009, 05:39 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy

Do his kids HAVE to support united?There is people on with dads who will be blues or other.
maybe they dont, but he must have bought the kits for them? if he was a "top red" as offers i think it was called him, would he really go and buy them chelski kits?

good player, @#%&! of a bloke.

Unread 05-02-2009, 05:40 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginlarde
maybe they dont, but he must have bought the kits for them? if he was a "top red" as offers i think it was called him, would he really go and buy them chelski kits?

good player, @#%&! of a bloke.
I'm going to go out on a limb here, but maybe, just maybe - adidas gave them to him for free?

Unread 05-02-2009, 05:40 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy

Oh ffs. Are you suggesting that the Beckham's didn't pay for them or know they were wearing them?

If this had been any other player he'd be getting slated for it. Why Chelsea? The kids have never lived in London.

Anyway, in answer to your question, if you are to be considered a 'Top Red' then yes. No one cares whether Forlan's kids support us or not, we don't claim him as one of our own.

Unread 05-02-2009, 05:41 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I'm going to go out on a limb here, but maybe, just maybe - adidas gave them to him for free?
why would they just randomly give him chelsea kits? if it was LA galaxy i could understand.

marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

£#%&! off Marlo.
spoke to him for abit at the emirates about america and football etc
http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showpo...84&postcount=3

sniffer does make a good point.

he should never be held in high esteem like a red legend(giggs, scholes etc). everything he says is for his own publicity.

he at one point couldnt decide between us and liverpool and just says what he will benefit him.
remember him talking shit when ronny wanted to join madrid.

Grimson

Quote:
Stop making sense Sparks, it'll go amiss.

Unread 05-02-2009, 05:42 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
So? Real Madrid and LA Galaxy are sponsored by Adidas, why not wear their kits? At least he once played for them. I'll go out on a limb and say that as a cockney you will defend Beckham whatever he has done or does.

Anyway, Beckham is the world's richest footballer, I'm sure he can afford 2 children's football kits.

Unread 05-02-2009, 05:42 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollowman

very good point.

Gtf. I have met him though tbf and Giggs a few times tbh.

Never met Scholesy though.

Sniffer I forgot about that pic ffs.

Yeah what a @#%&!

Unread 05-02-2009, 05:43 PM
Spiffy

Quote:

Never met Scholesy though.

Sniffer I forgot about that pic ffs.

Yeah what a @#%&!
No, what a top red.

Unread 05-02-2009, 05:44 PM
Grimson

Quote:
So? Real Madrid and LA Galaxy are sponsored by Adidas, why not wear their kits?
Because maybe his kids actually like Chelsea? Given their ages it's not that surprising.

Sparky***

Quote:
So? Real Madrid and LA Galaxy are sponsored by Adidas, why not wear their kits? At least he once played for them. I'll go out on a limb and say that as a cockney you will defend Beckham whatever he has done or does.

Anyway, Beckham is the world's richest footballer, I'm sure he can afford 2 children's football kits.
£#%&! off.

Part 36 Offer

Quote:
No, what a top red.
ffs kids wear all sorts.

You have a serious problem with Becks that stems far wider than his 'top redness.'

It's a cause of the green eyed monster if ever there was one.

Unread 05-02-2009, 05:45 PM
Sloppy

Quote:
or know they were wearing them?
Be a bit difficult seeing as theye luminous yellow.

Unread 05-02-2009, 05:46 PM
marlo

Quote:

im not lying i posted a pic of him i took at the time but removed it.
http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showpo...84&postcount=3
as i said he was ok but id never hold him in the same light as proper footballers like giggs and scholes

Unread 05-02-2009, 05:53 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
Because maybe his kids actually like Chelsea? Given their ages it's not that surprising.
Given that him and his grandfather are supposedly United fans and they must know very few if any people at all who support Chelsea it is.

Quote:
£#%&! off.
I do apologise, I thought you were from London.

Quote:
ffs kids wear all sorts.

You have a serious problem with Becks that stems far wider than his 'top redness.'

It's a cause of the green eyed monster if ever there was one.
Don't judge others by your standards. I'm not jealous at all, I'm just sick to £#%&!ing death of having £#%&!ers on here constantly tell me that Beckham lives and breathes United, is a top red and one of the best players in the world.

I'd love his money but if I could swap complete lives, there's no way I would. He's just a human bill board imo. Jealous? I'd save that for proper legends like Maradonna, Zidane, Cantona, Best, Rooney etc. Not some pretty boy whose wife wears the trousers.

Unread 05-02-2009, 05:55 PM
marlo

Quote:

I'd love his money but if I could swap complete lives, there's no way I would. He's just a human bill board imo. Jealous? I'd save that for proper legends like Maradonna, Zidane, Cantona, Best, Rooney etc. Not some pretty boy whose wife wears the trousers.
confirmed.
Closed Thread