United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 05-02-2009, 12:54 AM
dontdopeas84

surprised no skaus #@&%! has gone rounding them all up then going flogging them on the market tomorrow

Unread 05-02-2009, 12:58 AM
Sloppy

Unread 05-02-2009, 08:58 AM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
I was saying this after the Chelsea game and you were telling me how good they were!!
I said they derserved to win. They did play well once Lampard went off. I think a lot of it had something to do with Chelsea being £#%&!ing awful though.

Unread 05-02-2009, 10:45 AM
Stickman

Default socks

someone care to explain?

Dont have a clue what happened!

Unread 05-02-2009, 10:53 AM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
someone care to explain?

Dont have a clue what happened!
There's a link in this thread from RAWK. It says summat about people from Kirkby being know as sock robbers and with Everton after building a new stadium there, that's what they'll be know as.

Amazingly witty stuff, dont you agree? I still don't know why the £#%&! people from Kirkby are known as sock robbers though.

Unread 05-02-2009, 10:55 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
There's a link in this thread from RAWK. It says summat about people from Kirkby being know as sock robbers and with Everton after building a new stadium there, that's what they'll be know as.

Amazingly witty stuff, dont you agree? I still don't know why the £#%&! people from Kirkby are known as sock robbers though.
cheers Ste

so the Liverpool fans were chucking socks on the pitch? when??
Closed Thread