United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-02-2009, 11:57 PM
Spaniard

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
it's ALL debt

we won't sign Tevez so there will be money there for one major signing at least like there was last summer

then of course if a certain player leaves then there will be rather a lot of cash swilling around
Reckon it'll be next year to be honest.

Seems like the Glazers are happy for the debt to increase until they sell up, but where will they find a buyer with £1bn+ (assuming thats what they want) to take the club off their hands?

Unread 08-02-2009, 11:58 PM
Rossi the Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gizza
Maybe true but he didn't even give a free kick...
Quote:
looks in to me but we didn't even get a foul
I know, either give a foul/penalty or book Ronnie...not just blank it.

Unread 08-02-2009, 11:59 PM
Bunker Buster

Your Wong trust me..........

We wont be shocked or put in a huge bid for anyone for a long time yet..........

Unread 09-02-2009, 12:00 AM
Rossi the Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaniard
When has he actually said that?

What he said was that he would be happy in Milan, Madrid or Manchester.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...ted-Spain.html

Unread 09-02-2009, 12:01 AM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Your Wong trust me..........

We wont be shocked or put in a huge bid for anyone for a long time yet..........
this message is hidden because Bunker MUST-er is on your ignore list

Unread 09-02-2009, 12:02 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
this message is hidden because Bunker MUST-er is on your ignore list
Poor.

Unread 09-02-2009, 12:03 AM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Poor.
thought it was quite topical...at least a 6/10 ffs

Unread 09-02-2009, 12:04 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
thought it was quite topical...at least a 6/10 ffs
It kind of was and then wasn't......a very weak 4.1 / 10.

Unread 09-02-2009, 12:06 AM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
It kind of was and then wasn't......a very weak 4.1 / 10.
anyway...this time next week you'll be in a taxi back from Derby and probably have to walk it home from Glossop

Unread 09-02-2009, 12:06 AM
Spaniard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossi the Red
So essentially, one year ago he said 'My style is more suited to Spain or Italy'.

Not quite a rejection, more a preference for a certain style of play.

Unread 09-02-2009, 12:07 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
anyway...this time next week you'll be in a taxi back from Derby and probably have to walk it home from Glossop

Probably.

Good point.

Unread 09-02-2009, 12:13 AM
Spiffy

We'll give up our option on Tevez and City will buy him in return for doing a deal on Robinho. If not, Fergie will buy Benzema knowing that £35M is cheap to have someone world class who is young. Rio has been a bargain for example. The same principle will apply to Benzema but he's got Spain written all over him I reckon.

Unread 09-02-2009, 12:19 AM
Rossi the Red

We'll be mad if we let Tevez go and he'll come back to haunt us.

Unread 09-02-2009, 12:29 AM
Spaniard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
We'll give up our option on Tevez and City will buy him in return for doing a deal on Robinho. If not, Fergie will buy Benzema knowing that £35M is cheap to have someone world class who is young. Rio has been a bargain for example. The same principle will apply to Benzema but he's got Spain written all over him I reckon.
If Madrid or Barca come in for him he'll likely go to Spain, but if not, he would be a brillaint signing. Still only 21 years old aswell.

Unread 09-02-2009, 01:46 AM
Tumescent Throb

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by red @rmy
Quote:
on the bright side, the bins are off the top of the table

Unread 09-02-2009, 03:54 AM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Sounds strange but we have cut out quite a lot of the risks in our play, full backs not getting forward as much, a lot of back passes to the keeper. Those risks are key to our attacking play, allowing us to get forward at pace and exploit the space. Playing too safe makes Utd easier to defend against.
I think this may go back to the Arsenal game, which we lost because of what Fergie probably saw as reckless attacking. I know what you mean but it's hard to argue with the results.
Closed Thread