United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 04-02-2009, 04:50 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
that is no way to thank me for the white ball
You need to work on the dwarf before I pat you on the back.

Unread 04-02-2009, 05:11 PM
captain scarlet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam the Sanitary Man
Now im "getting on a bit" these days but even I wouldnt get away with claiming to be 65 (cue piss taking!)

Now im not a member or season ticket holder any more but I was one for donkeys years so they will have my details on file

Now I was thinking that I could send for pensioners brief (half price of course) & send it to my dads address in his name (he is 73) & then use it myself

Now I have been told by one person that you would "well get away with it, man!" & by another rhat the fact that its a pensioner ticket it would show up as you beeped through & they would pull you

Any thoughts? (im just trying to get to the games on my limited budget )
Never in the history of fred have I seen someone set themselves up in such a manner Samuel.

Unread 04-02-2009, 05:13 PM
captain scarlet

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
I can confirm he is not better than that

Unread 04-02-2009, 05:13 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain scarlet
Never in the history of fred have I seen someone set themselves up in such a manner Samuel.

wait till the day wee man responds to my youtube springsteen song
Closed Thread