United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-09-2008, 09:50 AM
Sparky***

I had no idea of any of the results yesterday as I was getting pissed out of my box in a pub whilst watching bolton v arsenal. When the full time scores came up i pissed myself laughing.

just goes to show you how piss poor we were against them eh? if we'd have put anything resembling a decent performance in, we'd have beaten them easily. but as it was we gifted them the game. But you'll never EVER get any of them to admit that. No, no, no.

"this was a huge result it just goes to show now that we can challenge, blah, blah, blah"

£#%&!off. idiots.

Unread 21-09-2008, 10:13 AM
rebelcountyred

Thumbs up

i enjoyed telling liverpool fans last night that they should be shouting for united today, we're the only ones that stand in the way of chelsea claiming the september premiership.

Unread 21-09-2008, 10:25 AM
Pop

Every possible excuse being made for Gerrards disallowed goal on Sky this morning. The most pathetic being that Torres shadow looked like it was in an offside position when the goal was scored but it should be given the benefit of the doubt.

Don't they just make to want to throw your £#%&!ing guts up?
Closed Thread