United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-03-2023, 10:01 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Good to see Magic back on the wrexham bandwagon again now there’s an almost guaranteed chance of success. Just like the rest of North Wales.

Painful to see.

They have a huge income stream now Yeah, wonder how that’s happened.

Genuinely puzzled as to why you're seething about Wrexham You and Bunks are so £#%&!ing miserable, you'd swear you were sharing a a cell together whilst raging the day away.

"£#%&!ing birds flying there Bunks. Who the £#%&! do they think they are?"

"Dunno mate, smug #@&%!s showing off."

Unread 28-03-2023, 10:10 AM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Genuinely puzzled as to why you're seething about Wrexham You and Bunks are so £#%&!ing miserable, you'd swear you were sharing a a cell together whilst raging the day away.

Good one mate.

So where have you and everyone else been when Wrexham were shite and dropping from League to League? Or are you just going to admit that you’ve suddenly got interested in them again because they’re doing well, and have got celebrity owners and a documentary series etc, you dirty little glory hunter?

Unread 28-03-2023, 10:14 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Good one mate.

So where have you and everyone else been when Wrexham were shite and dropping from League to League? Or are you just going to admit that you’ve suddenly got interested in them again because they’re doing well, and have got celebrity owners and a documentary series etc, you dirty little glory hunter?
Good heavens...

Unread 28-03-2023, 10:23 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Good one mate.

I used to go quite regular when I was younger. Went to Blackpool away one week night when they still had wooden seats and Trevor Sinclair playing for them. Was in the dressing room after the Arsenal win too. Amazing. Then I went to some games during the implosion and awful owners when I wasn't at United.

Not been to a single game since the takeover.

Unread 28-03-2023, 10:29 AM
silv

Quote:

I used to go quite regular when I was younger. Went to Blackpool away one week night when they still had wooden seats and Trevor Sinclair playing for them. Was in the dressing room after the Arsenal win too. Amazing. Then I went to some games during the implosion and awful owners when I wasn't at United.

Not been to a single game since the takeover.
Tbf if I lived in North Wales i'd get giddy at whats going on over there too

Not much to cheer about I'd bet.

Unread 28-03-2023, 10:39 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
Tbf if I lived in North Wales i'd get giddy at whats going on over there too

Not much to cheer about I'd bet.
We're absolutely swamped with English people, desperate to escape the misery of where they live. North Wales is absolutely stunning.

Wrexham isn't tbf.

Unread 28-03-2023, 10:46 AM
silv

Quote:
We're absolutely swamped with English people, desperate to escape the misery of where they live. North Wales is absolutely stunning.

Wrexham isn't tbf.
sounds great

https://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/nor...s-100-24851048

Unread 28-03-2023, 10:57 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
Cherry picking news articles to shame people less well off than you? Surprised at you, Conservasilv

Unread 28-03-2023, 11:03 AM
AK14

Quote:

Birds are @#%&!s tbf.

Unread 28-03-2023, 11:07 AM
Seamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
I was born and raised in West Philadelphia.
Spent most of my youth relaxing on the playground, playing basketball.
Unfortunately this all changed when a couple of hoodlums moved in and started making trouble.
My mother then moved me out of the area to stay with family in a more salubrious area.
my cousins were brought up in Drexel Hill, was that near you?

Unread 28-03-2023, 11:10 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles

You're so edgy.

Was a great video. Great couple of lads. Defo man crush on Ryan Reynolds.
Darren Ferguson played there for quite a few years so no surprise Fergie was up for it. He’s a big fan of Van Wilder and Just Friends too.

Unread 28-03-2023, 11:14 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Darren Ferguson played there for quite a few years so no surprise Fergie was up for it. He’s a big fan of Van Wilder and Just Friends too.
Heard he is into Deadpool cosplay with Cathy but stays on here...

Unread 28-03-2023, 11:46 AM
silv

Quote:
Cherry picking news articles to shame people less well off than you? Surprised at you, Conservasilv
are you refuting the findings of the report?

Unread 28-03-2023, 11:47 AM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus
I did the 2 USA tours in teh early 2000's and we went to Philly twice, it was immense. The last time I was over, I was visiting cousins in Philly and at the baggage collection they were blasting out old Philly Soul and all the baggage handlers were knocking out moves.I ended up doing a spin and a backdrop & had to be helped to the taxi rank. The City of brotherly love......an immense city
Then what happened?

Unread 28-03-2023, 12:07 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

Pretty sure magic will be gin-u-ein Wrexham tbf. Close family ties with uncle mickey isn’t it eyyy. Very Tommy two teams but can’t have him down as a glory hunter.

They’re pretty Scouse though eh?

Unread 28-03-2023, 12:09 PM
Sparky***

Quote:

Quote:
Good one mate.

Steady on lads, Gavin and Stacey are about to have a punch up is iiiiiit.

Unread 28-03-2023, 12:14 PM
Dr Stranger

Wow.

There really are no friendlies in football.

Unread 28-03-2023, 12:21 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by seamus
my cousins were brought up in drexel hill, was that near you?
jazzy jeff aswell

Unread 28-03-2023, 12:24 PM
RedNick80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
Everyone in the lower leagues despise Wrexham.
I dont think they do despise them TBF. Most clubs in the last league they were in hardly begrudged them as they recognised that they'd love to be in the same position. OK they wanted them out of their division to stop skewing it but they pretty much wished them well.

Also - how's it cheating?

Its only like a local businessman £#%&!ing the cash in the old days, its just we live in a more global world.

How else is the kind of upward mobility going to happen? Do lower league clubs not get a fairytale shot?

Unread 28-03-2023, 01:00 PM
Bunker Buster

I've just woke up FFS
Closed Thread