United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-05-2007, 11:06 PM
violater

Default i was in tears outside the pub opposite liverpool street station.

so £#%&!ing angry....

makes me laugh to think about it now but i swear i could have killed someone tonight around half 9.

felt like smashing the widescreen up i was watching in the pub and throwing a bottle at this italian #@&%! standing infront of me.

i showed restraint today...

i was hoping a brawl erupted.

defeats can get to you.

Unread 02-05-2007, 11:07 PM
Father Christmas

Got turned down in the Gents toilet again did you?

Unread 02-05-2007, 11:08 PM
MakeBelieve

it's only football

Unread 02-05-2007, 11:09 PM
Stoned Moses

Tonight wasn't all bad then if Violet worked herself up to tears

Unread 02-05-2007, 11:09 PM
MUFC One Love

Vio.

Just think.

Title, F.A. Cup.

This season has been immense so far.

Unread 02-05-2007, 11:10 PM
Fuzz

To be honest I wasn't wound up at all, as we were that toothless there was nothing to get me going.

I just stood in the pub watching the inevitable unfold.

Unread 02-05-2007, 11:11 PM
Speckled Sod

Was more pissed off about the Boro game by far.

I think both the fans and players are emotionally drained at this point. Sick league season.

Unread 02-05-2007, 11:12 PM
violater

i know mate but im not going to lie they dont feel special to me anymore.

thats just human nature i reckon.

in a few days ill start seeing the league for what it is..

the other day i was saying id give up the milan ties if we got 3 points at everton. we got 5 so i think its just my mindset right now.

i £#%&!ing hate heinze though.

Unread 02-05-2007, 11:14 PM
Stoned Moses

Anyone who cries over football is a £#%&!ing mong or a geordie. nft.

Unread 02-05-2007, 11:15 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by violater
i know mate but im not going to lie they dont feel special to me anymore.

thats just human nature i reckon.

in a few days ill start seeing the league for what it is..

the other day i was saying id give up the milan ties if we got 3 points at everton. we got 5 so i think its just my mindset right now.

i £#%&!ing hate heinze though.
The league is HUGE, don't think anything else. Liverpool won the CL in 05, yet they're not seen as a threat domestically really, they have gone almost 17 years without, we would go 4 without it this year, we really £#%&!ing need it, it gets us back up there. Then we can built to win Europe with the experience of a title and maybe another F.A Cup in the same season. We'll be back on our perch in a few weeks. It just didn't happen tonight, the amount of hard games we've had it was always gonna come to ahead.

Unread 02-05-2007, 11:16 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoned Moses
Wrong.

It plays a bit part in peoples lives, I won't go into times when I have cried or filled up. (The crying was joy). It's personal and I don't want to make it out it's the 'big red' thing.

Unread 02-05-2007, 11:17 PM
Speckled Sod

Quote:
North East Passion man. Ya can'e beat it

violater

Quote:
not proper proper cry. im not a £#%&!ing girl..

you eyes just water up slightly and you just feel so £#%&!ing angry...

magic_cantona

Quote:
That's just wrong.

Unread 02-05-2007, 11:19 PM
Butt-hole Surfer

Word of warning.

If we go on an win the double it will be a fantastic season. But those @#%&!s winning the CL will piss on our bonfire in a big way. Milan simply have to do them this time or I might as well just do myself in.

Unread 02-05-2007, 11:25 PM
violater

thats what im thinking surfer....

Unread 02-05-2007, 11:32 PM
TreeFiddy

Quote:
I disagree. Depending on the circumstances of course. I don't think tonight was a night for tears though. It wasn't snatched away from us. It wasn't a cruel defeat. We had the entire match to prepare ourselves for defeat so it wasn't as hard to take. I don't see how you could be in tears tonight although there are plenty of games where it's quite understandable.

Unread 02-05-2007, 11:33 PM
Stoned Moses

Sorry but i'll say it again, anyone who cries over football is pathetic IMO. There are far more important things to be upset about.

I remember at the Cup Final when Arsenal scabbed us th other year, a mate of mine stayed in his hotel room all Saturday night because he couldn't face any Arsenal fans and was sulking.

£#%&!ing pathetic - football is great when you win and a can be a great source of joy but no reason to be seriously upset when it goes wrong.

Unread 02-05-2007, 11:34 PM
MUFC One Love

I'd like to highlight I wasn't upset one bit about tonight. Proves how important the league is.

Unread 02-05-2007, 11:35 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Sorry but i'll say it again, anyone who cries over football is pathetic IMO. There are far more important things to be upset about.

I remember at the Cup Final when Arsenal scabbed us th other year, a mate of mine stayed in his hotel room all Saturday night because he couldn't face any Arsenal fans and was sulking.

£#%&!ing pathetic - football is great when you win and a can be a great source of joy but no reason to be seriously upset when it goes wrong.

I cried in 99.

motwyw.
Closed Thread