MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
Why the £#%&! haven't Carraghers comments been investigated? :shakehead:
Because he plays for Liverpool.
I think that just about covers it.

Unread 20-10-2008, 06:08 PM
elhombre

If Drogba had chinned Vidic, he'd have gone down like a tart after a babycham...

i don't understand where this idea of Vidic being nails hard comes from... yes he's eastern european, big, strong and has a skin head... but he's a soft @#%&!... a right drama queen.

Unread 20-10-2008, 06:09 PM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
If Drogba had chinned Vidic, he'd have gone down like a tart after a babycham...

i don't understand where this idea of Vidic being nails hard comes from... yes he's eastern european, big, strong and has a skin head... but he's a soft @#%&!... a right drama queen.
I'd sleep with one eye open tonight if I were you.

Unread 20-10-2008, 06:11 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
I'd sleep with one eye open tonight if I were you.

£#%&! off you turkish @#%&!.

Unread 20-10-2008, 06:12 PM
koppas

Quote:
£#%&! off you turkish @#%&!.

Unread 20-10-2008, 06:17 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas

i cannot stress how much i hate you.... i genuinely £#%&!ing hate you. you cannot die soon or painfully enough.... i despise you with the fire of a thousand suns...

Unread 20-10-2008, 06:18 PM
koppas

Quote:
i cannot stress how much i hate you.... i genuinely £#%&!ing hate you. you cannot die soon or painfully enough.... i despise you with the fire of a thousand suns...
You don't hate me.

Unread 20-10-2008, 06:18 PM
forzagarza

Quote:

Unread 20-10-2008, 06:28 PM
Grimson

Quote:

I agree with this - although I will say he is very brave about sticking his coconut in amongst it at corners and free kicks.

Unread 20-10-2008, 06:37 PM
Zorg

I thought the Vidic thing just started as a joke, i.e. everyone knows it's not true really but that's the joke. Or something.

Unread 23-10-2008, 07:30 PM
Pop

Surprise, surprise....

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,195...374276,00.html
Closed Thread