United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-01-2015, 09:01 PM
gbmufc

Default Utterly, Uttterly shocking!

Well were do we start. The wrong formation for starters, Blind at left back...really. Got done in the first minute and never improved, Shaw as a left wing back? Yeah right. The only time he ever overlaps is when he is at fullback and plays a one two. Give it to him up front and he is like a rabbit in head lights!

Jones..clueless. Smalling best of a bad bunch. Can carry the ball 15 yards then shits himself.

Valencia. Not his fault but he had zero support down theat wing.

Rooney...just £#%&! off you lazy @#%&!.

Mata..oh dear no wonder Chelsea got 37 million for you. Spurning chances left right and centre.

Carrick solid

De Maria no help for you today

Ditto Van Persie

£#%&!in shambles!! Van Gaal the saviour? yeah right!

Unread 11-01-2015, 09:02 PM
TheFatGoth

More arsed about Red Issue packing it in tbh

Unread 11-01-2015, 09:03 PM
gbmufc

Can you read?

Unread 11-01-2015, 09:04 PM
jem

personally, I would have started in the match thread.

Unread 11-01-2015, 09:06 PM
gbmufc

I thought it was serious enough to demand a seperate thread but fair comment.

Might go over there in a minute.

Unread 11-01-2015, 09:07 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
Personally, I'd have sent it in to the letters page of "Take a Break"

Unread 11-01-2015, 09:07 PM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbmufc
Can you read?
Yes and it read like something Carrickers would say in one of his videos.

Unread 11-01-2015, 09:08 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
Who's that in your avatar, pal?

Today is the end of LvG's honeymoon, nqat.

Unread 11-01-2015, 09:08 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
surely a youtube video filmed in a shed ?

Unread 11-01-2015, 09:09 PM
tatty

The bloke has won pretty much everything worth winning and with more than one team.

We're still on course for a top 4 finish which I would have grabbed with both hands pre-season.

If by next January we aren't challenging then fair enough, start asking questions but at the moment we're ahead of where I thought we would be.

Unread 11-01-2015, 09:12 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Who's that in your avatar, pal?
just some moslem girl. showing some love for the moslems.

barrington avenue

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
The bloke has won pretty much everything worth winning and with more than one team.

We're still on course for a top 4 finish which I would have grabbed with both hands pre-season.

If by next January we aren't challenging then fair enough, start asking questions but at the moment we're ahead of where I thought we would be.

sounds a bit ' give Moyes 3 more transfer windows' to me

that was shit today all ends up

red in cumbria

Quote:

But he's only got the same amount of points after 21 games as the person I'm not allowed to mention, you know.

Unread 11-01-2015, 09:13 PM
Switching Off

Quote:

Tatty nails it.

Unread 11-01-2015, 09:14 PM
The Mull

FFS Don't get me started on today, queued for 15 £#%&!ing minutes at HT , for mine and Stigs bovril, only to be told the till had broken when I got to the front...................livid, £#%&!ing livid I was

Unread 11-01-2015, 09:20 PM
gbmufc

So points make prizes do they? Koeman had us sussed for the first minute and we never gave his team a problem in the whole 90 minutes. If you want to watch that every week then your more than welcome!

Utter shit from nearly everyone on the pitch and no encouragement from the bench either..have we ever seen any this season?

No plan A let alone plan B!

ZiggyStardust

I stopped reading when you said Blind started at left back

Wez

Thumbs up

Quote:

Bob on Tatty

Unread 11-01-2015, 09:23 PM
Red Al

Quote:

Agree with this and LVG will know how shit we've been and if mata had taken his chances it was a different game
But this lack of chances needs addressing now as we have spent big to create and score

Unread 11-01-2015, 09:23 PM
gbmufc

Utter bollox. Your living in cuckoo land. How many times have we seen it this season when we haven`t got a clue how to break teams down! £#%&!ing Burnley look better than us at times ffs
Closed Thread