United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-12-2019, 11:07 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands of Scone
%@#$&!s. When chumps redefine racism so widely that everyday views are deemed beyond the pale.
You cant even do a monkey impression at the football anymore

Unread 23-12-2019, 11:09 PM
Hands of Scone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
I didn’t even mention the football, but if you think that racism is worse at football now than in the 80s (for example) then I don’t know what to tell you.

Unread 23-12-2019, 11:14 PM
d_knight

Not racism.
Acceptable racism.

If you deny that please explain why our pm is not yet held accountable for the letter box quote?

Unread 23-12-2019, 11:21 PM
Hands of Scone

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_knight
Not racism.
Acceptable racism.

If you deny that please why our pm is not yet held accountable for the letter box quote?
Define your terms. And then explain why you’re so keen to defend the misogynistic and backwards bigotry of veiling women in the name of anti-racism.

Unread 23-12-2019, 11:26 PM
d_knight

Quote:
Define your terms. And then explain why you’re so keen to defend the misogynistic and backwards bigotry of veiling women in the name of anti-racism.
Is this the so called turning the table on me?

I'm not advocating racism or mysoginism or whatever.

I'm stating what the PM did and what the rest of the country find now acceptable, so they're following suit.

Unread 23-12-2019, 11:27 PM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Serious question.

If Gareth Bale signed for city could I throw a banana at him and do monkey noises?

Unread 23-12-2019, 11:30 PM
d_knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
Serious question.

If Gareth Bale signed for city could I throw a banana at him and do monkey noises?
Depends if anyone would take offence and say it was racism or whatever

Unread 23-12-2019, 11:31 PM
Hands of Scone

Quote:

I'm stating what the PM did and what the rest of the country find now acceptable, so they're following suit.
You’re defining non racist comments as racist in order to score points while ignoring the actual bigotry in the subject you highlighted.

His comments are only unacceptable to people like you with received opinions and no critical reasoning skills.

Unread 23-12-2019, 11:32 PM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Depends if anyone would take offence and say it was racism or whatever
It would be though. Human race v monkeys.

Would be genuinely fascinating to see Bale go to take a corner and have a fun peek bananas with his feet whilst winding him up.

Unread 23-12-2019, 11:38 PM
armchair

couple of people close to being permanently banned.

stupid racists. maybe get your tor set up over christmas. then you can go on your race realism sites.

Unread 23-12-2019, 11:38 PM
d_knight

Quote:
You’re defining non racist comments as racist in order to score points while ignoring the actual bigotry in the subject you highlighted.

His comments are only unacceptable to people like you with received opinions and no critical reasoning skills.
Calling Muslim women in burkas letter boxes not racist enough for you?

I'm surprised you're not singing
"Our pm is a racist, a racist, a racist and that's the way we like it, we like it, we like it" while pushing a black man off the train

Unread 23-12-2019, 11:39 PM
My Name is Heath

Question

Quote:
Calling Muslim women in burkas not racist enough for you?

"Our pm is a racist, a racist, a racist and that's the way we like it, we like it, we like it" while pushing a black man off the train
Sconers is Liam Neeson

Unread 23-12-2019, 11:45 PM
Fat Al

Quote:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Seventy-Two.../dp/0007198051

Unread 24-12-2019, 12:33 AM
jem

Quote:
Calling Muslim women in burkas not racist enough for you?
say wha?

Unread 24-12-2019, 12:43 AM
d_knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
say wha?
Typo
Forgot the insulting words.
Please insert as appropriate, as our pm would while making the posting hand gesture

Unread 24-12-2019, 01:00 AM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
Serious question.

Unread 24-12-2019, 08:01 AM
Hands of Scone

Quote:
Calling Muslim women in burkas letter boxes not racist enough for you?

It’s not racist at all.

Is saying a nun looks like a penguin racist?

Unread 24-12-2019, 08:52 AM
d_knight

Quote:
It’s not racist at all.

Is saying a nun looks like a penguin racist?
Thank you for affirming what I said.
People like you and boris think it is not racist therefore it has become acceptable.
Ergo, Acceptable Racism.

P. S. I think the nun thing is racist coz it's offensive, to the nuns and only applicable to that particular set of people therefore racist.

It's like calling you gammon or white trash or English bastard etc (no offense btw I'm just trying to prove a point)

Unread 24-12-2019, 08:54 AM
BoJosRedArmy

Quote:
Thank you for affirming what I said.
People like you and boris think it is not racist therefore it has become acceptable.
Ergo, Acceptable Racism.

P. S. I think the nun thing is racist coz it's offensive, to the nuns and only applicable to that particular set of people therefore racist.

It's like calling you gammon or white trash or English bastard etc (no offense btw I'm just trying to prove a point)
Absolute nonsense

Saying a nun looks like a penguin is racist ffs 😂😩😁

Unread 24-12-2019, 09:13 AM
no fun

Nuns deserve abuse
Closed Thread