red red robbo

Unread 14-02-2020, 12:41 PM
My Name is Heath

Wow.

It's like Koeman has banged a free kick in all over again

Love the crazy Dutch bastards me.

Unread 14-02-2020, 12:50 PM
Terry Truthman

Still whinging over being stuck in a queue for an hour “oh this is not what I voted for”

Unread 14-02-2020, 01:42 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry Truthman
https://twitter.com/colinbrowning14/...184508416?s=21

Still whinging over being stuck in a queue for an hour “oh this is not what I voted for”
Thanks for re typing his tweet for us..

He's got you rattled...

Unread 14-02-2020, 02:59 PM
Terry Truthman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Thanks for re typing his tweet for us..

He's got you rattled...
Not really I just think he’s a pathetic twat (bit like you bunks, apparently supports remain yet drops his pants to Jem and his lot)

“Oh he’s a wum” - either that is complete bullshit or that makes a tweet poster an ever bigger sad c*** than I originally pointed out

In Amsterdam and apparently tweeting wind ups to annoy us “remoaners”

https://www.facebook.com/20704799396...8313/?vh=e&d=n

This is why I get angry about brexit/tories. f***ing c***s like this speccy brexit supporting Tory meathead having a go at two kebab workers because they’re in “his country”

Makes me f***ing sick that these meatheaded utter c***s are pandered to when they offer nothing to society

Last edited by Terry Truthman; 14-02-2020 at 04:46 PM.

Unread 14-02-2020, 05:21 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Not really I just think he’s a pathetic twat (bit like you bunks, apparently supports remain yet drops his pants to Jem and his lot)

“Oh he’s a wum” - either that is complete bullshit or that makes a tweet poster an ever bigger sad c*** than I originally pointed out

This is why I get angry about brexit/tories. f***ing c***s like this speccy brexit supporting Tory meathead having a go at two kebab workers because they’re in “his country”

Makes me f***ing sick that these meatheaded utter c***s are pandered to when they offer nothing to society
“I’m not rattled”
“This is why I get angry”
“Makes me f**king sick”

Unread 14-02-2020, 05:26 PM
Terry Truthman

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
“I’m not rattled”
“This is why I get angry”
“Makes me f**king sick”

2 separate discussions

First one over the dickhead queuing up - not rattled, got what he deserves

Second video - absolute scum attacking takeaway staff

That clear enough for you c***o?

Unread 14-02-2020, 05:31 PM
measlyshark

Quote:

One long-term, polished and dedicated wum eliciting a wum response from a less dedicated and polished, medium-term wum.

Unread 14-02-2020, 05:33 PM
Terry Truthman

Quote:
Originally Posted by measlyshark
One long-term, polished and dedicated wum eliciting a wum response from a less dedicated and polished, medium-term wum.
So another one in the mindset the sad brexit bastard thought he cop a load of shantz by claiming he held up at customs, which he is still tweeting about

Amsterdam must be shite these days