United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 14-02-2020, 07:39 AM
Patty_b

Default Dean Henderson

(Previous thread was locked)

Reportedly a target for PSG, Spurs and Chelsea

Paris Saint-Germain plotting shock summer move for Manchester United goalkeeper Dean Henderson as he shines on loan at Sheffield United

Quote:
Paris Saint-Germain are planning a summer approach for Manchester United goalkeeper Dean Henderson.

French giants PSG have joined Chelsea, Tottenham and Sheffield United in keeping a close eye on United's intentions for Henderson beyond this season.

Henderson has pushed his claims for a return to United, who view him as a future No 1, as well as a place in England's Euro 2020 squad during an impressive second season-long loan at Sheffield United...
Would be madness to let him go imo. Would rather cash in on De Gea and make him Henderson number 1 next season than lose a 22 year old keeper who is already pushing to be Englands first choice.

Last edited by Patty_b; 14-02-2020 at 05:44 PM.

Unread 14-02-2020, 07:54 AM
The Stella Fella

Agreed. Woodward will sort this as it ll be another cost cutting measure. Henderson will be much cheaper per week than DDG

Switching Off

Project fear. Seen an interview yesterday where he said his only aim is playing for us.

My Name is Heath

Fake news. He's as read as Gary Neville.

Unread 14-02-2020, 07:55 AM
AK14

Offer them Dave on a cut price and get his huge wages off the wage bill.

Let Henderson and Romero compete for the number one next season.

Unread 14-02-2020, 08:39 AM
dunk

He’ll be here next season, Romero and the other fella whose name I can never remember are both expected to leave in the summer. Henderson back to do battle for the No.1 with DDG next season, if Henderson is any good, DDG off to enjoy his dotage in Spain the following summer..

Unread 14-02-2020, 08:51 AM
flixton

Henderson isn't going to be happy to be sitting on the bench and rightly so. A young keeper on the verge of the England side needs regular football.

I'd be happy to keep him instead of De Gea but can't see us being able to off load him.

We could continue to loan him out I suppose. Avoids making decision.

Unread 14-02-2020, 10:34 AM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by flixton
Henderson isn't going to be happy to be sitting on the bench and rightly so. A young keeper on the verge of the England side needs regular football.

I'd be happy to keep him instead of De Gea but can't see us being able to off load him.

Genuine talk of him being no 1 for England at the Euros so that could move things along. Imagine the outrage if he has a stormer and then comes back to sit on our bench

Unread 14-02-2020, 10:45 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by flixton

Up to him to shift De Gea then, isn't it? Won't be hard if the tufty faced f***er keeps chucking them in

Unread 14-02-2020, 05:39 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Up to him to shift De Gea then, isn't it? Won't be hard if the tufty faced f***er keeps chucking them in
Yep, surprised that he (DH) hasn't had some game time already tbh.