Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 13-02-2020, 02:30 PM
waynes ear's

I'll remember this day.

Unread 13-02-2020, 02:33 PM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus View Post
I want them to come up. I'd rather go there than Bournemouth or shitty Southampton.

I know this doesnt make me a top red but I had some great days going across to Elland road with united
Want them to come up so they get giddy over a 'new era', only to suffer the misery of going straight back down and stuck in the lower leagues for another fifteen years.

Unread 13-02-2020, 04:15 PM
Seamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry Truthman View Post
I donít

The thought they could get promoted the same season as the scousers win the league and city possibly winning europe is

f*** the wife beating, sheep shagging, Munich chanting, racist, six fingered, chest thumping c***s

ďALL LIDS ARENT WEH?Ē Am f***ing not
so you would rather watch united v Bournemouth rather than be an way fan at elland road? c'mon Terry tell the Truthman

Unread 13-02-2020, 04:34 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
so you would rather watch united v Bournemouth rather than be an way fan at elland road? c'mon Terry tell the Truthman
He's not been a home United game let alone Leeds FFS

Unread 13-02-2020, 05:36 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's View Post

I'll remember this day.

Unread 14-02-2020, 07:37 AM
Terry Truthman

Quote:
Course I would rather watch united play lids instead of Bournemouth. But I want to see the Munich chanting f***ers continue to wallow in misery

Send up Forest or Wednesday instead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster View Post
He's not been a home United game let alone Leeds FFS

SHANTZ

Unread 14-02-2020, 08:04 AM
puressence

but they have the greatest manager ever