United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 13-02-2020, 01:02 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuanePipe
Woah. Trying the old Cantona switcheroo. I'm not Howard Wilkinson. Good day sir. Deal off.
Ok then, make it Martial plus Lingard and Pereira and you can keep Jimenez.

Unread 13-02-2020, 01:08 PM
Patty_b

Quote:
Woah. Trying the old Cantona switcheroo. I'm not Howard Wilkinson. Good day sir. Deal off.
Don't blame you

Unread 13-02-2020, 01:35 PM
AK14

Quote:
Won't happen, because AM is probably on massive wages, but would the average Utd fan countenance a straight swap: Martial for Raul Jimenez?
Id take Steve Bull.

Unread 13-02-2020, 01:37 PM
DuanePipe

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Ok then, make it Martial plus Lingard and Pereira and you can keep Jimenez.
I like Martial. Flashes of a proper world class player there. Staked my good name on him becoming one of the elite. But he's in danger of making me look like a know-nothing bellwhiff with how his career is going. Absolutely hate to be wrong about football players and this is giving me nightmarish flashbacks to when I thought Matt Jansen was going to match Alan Shearer's career.

Looking possible that Memphis > Martial?

Unread 13-02-2020, 01:40 PM
shenwen

Quote:
I like Martial. Flashes of a proper world class player there. Staked my good name on him becoming one of the elite. But he's in danger of making me look like a know-nothing bellwhiff with how his career is going. Absolutely hate to be wrong about football players and this is giving me nightmarish flashbacks to when I thought Matt Jansen was going to match Alan Shearer's career.

Definitely

Unread 13-02-2020, 01:53 PM
believe

Quote:

=