United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Closed Thread

Unread 19-10-2007, 08:59 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Default Drogba, Mercenary or just misunderstood?

He says he never wanted to play for Chelsea.
I don't have any sympathy for Chelsea but I still say this is a c***ish thing to say.

And in regards his choice of the top four teams in Europe, I fail to see how anyone could consider Inter Milan one of the top four teams in Europe.

Quote:
Didier Drogba has sensationally revealed he wanted to leave Chelsea on the day he arrived.

I've always had strange relations with the club. Right from the first day I wanted to leave and then again every summer.
"I've done what is right for the club until now, but the time has come for me to think about myself and put my interests first.
"I need a club with whom I'd be ready to break my leg to win. I want to get back to playing with butterflies in my stomach for a club who make me dream.
"For me, there aren't 50 clubs who could stimulate this sort of passion, just four: Milan, Inter, Barca and Real."

Unread 19-10-2007, 09:03 AM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

He's just the same as any modern day footballer, Money first, Women second, Club Third.

w****rs the lot of em!

Unread 19-10-2007, 09:08 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

There are certain players who are below the moral average.

For instance even though I'd pay to thump the c*** in the mouth, Fabregas is a different story to Jon Obi Mikel.

Unread 19-10-2007, 09:08 AM
Harri Jaffa

Fabregas will leave for Barca in the next couple of seasons

Unread 19-10-2007, 09:10 AM
Arnold Muhren

It was interesting what he said about the dressing room splits and that he was loyal to Mourinho and knew who had forced him out (Terry?) and thats why he wanted to leave. But he pissed on his chips with that comment about wanting to leave on his first day, showing his true colours the knob. A total c***ish thing to say. I really hope Fergie doesnt go for him, we dont need a twat like that in the dressing room.

Unread 19-10-2007, 09:12 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa
Fabregas will leave for Barca in the next couple of seasons
Indeed and he should but at least he stayed for a few seasons. He might not be the best example and none of them are humanitarians but some are worse than others.

For instance Wayne Rooney didn't join United for the facilities but he's still a more honest individual than Obi Wan Kanobi

Unread 19-10-2007, 09:13 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold Muhren
I really hope Fergie doesnt go for him, we dont need a twat like that in the dressing room.
I don't think you have to worry about that, we're not on the same level as Inter Milan.

Unread 19-10-2007, 09:32 AM
Mr_Ed

I think we've all started a new job and not liked it

He's just a gobshite - I think he realised he wasn't that popular when his own fans booed him for diving. He epitomises the modern day footballer unfortunately...

As for Fabregas - if he did leave for Barca then he's only returning to the club he spent time at as a boy, I don't think there's much wrong with that kind of loyalty - if that be the case.

Unread 19-10-2007, 10:47 AM
Scabs

He's a very talented young a******.

Unread 19-10-2007, 11:16 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
He says he never wanted to play for Chelsea.
I don't have any sympathy for Chelsea but I still say this is a c***ish thing to say.

And in regards his choice of the top four teams in Europe, I fail to see how anyone could consider Inter Milan one of the top four teams in Europe.
yeah Fuzzy but would you have him at Old Trafford? I would, he is a class act
Closed Thread