United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Closed Thread

Unread 01-08-2007, 11:10 AM
Brenner

Quote:
Originally Posted by signed dc
Kev might be worth keeping back for the Christmas special.
f*** that - I'm on the Christmas Special

The forum will decide who out of all the guests that have been on the show up until Christmas, they have enjoyed the best, and that Fredster will host the Christmas Special when I will be divulging my Tissue Island Discs

Last edited by Brenner; 01-08-2007 at 11:22 AM.

Unread 02-08-2007, 09:57 AM
Brenner

Default You Know It Makes Sense....

TID's - Tonight @ 8.30pm

Unread 02-08-2007, 10:06 AM
Billy Baroo

this will be a good one

carlo is a man of musical taste

Unread 02-08-2007, 10:08 AM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenner
f*** that - I'm on the Christmas Special

The forum will decide who out of all the guests that have been on the show up until Christmas, they have enjoyed the best, and that Fredster will host the Christmas Special when I will be divulging my Tissue Island Discs
i already have suspicions that 2 fredsters are plotting to prevent me from being host

Unread 02-08-2007, 10:10 AM
Brenner

Default Indeed

a very eclectic mix is in store BB - I hope you can join us tonight

Unread 02-08-2007, 10:11 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
i already have suspicions that 2 fredsters are plotting to prevent me from being host

Who?

Unread 02-08-2007, 10:13 AM
Billy Baroo

Quote:
a very eclectic mix is in store BB - I hope you can join us tonight
i very well might do that, brenner

excellent show, by the way. i often peak in and peruse the selections

carlo, i'm expecting to see some 'head music' in there if you know what i mean...

Unread 02-08-2007, 10:14 AM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Who?

harknowhear and elhombre

or ray allen and lord charles as i prefer to call them

Unread 02-08-2007, 10:16 AM
Brenner

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
When it is put to the vote, candidates will obviously have to canvass/lobby the distinguished members of the forum for their vote in the way they see fit

I have to say I am looking forward to the dirty tricks campaign, both you and Hark will undoubtedly run against each other...

Do not underestimate the likes of Elephantstone, Pure, Shadowplay and Neworderdude amongst others who have yet to be on the show

A veritable Battle of The Giants for the most coveted seat on the forum

Unread 02-08-2007, 10:18 AM
no fun

Quote:
When it is put to the vote, candidates will obviously have to canvass/lobby the distinguished members of the forum for their vote in the way they see fit

I have to say I am looking forward to the dirty tricks campaign, both you and Hark will undoubtedly run against each other...

Do not underestimate the likes of Elephantstone, Pure, Shadowplay and Neworderdude amongst others who have yet to be on the show

A veritable Battle of The Giants for the most coveted seat on the forum
the decision should of course be democratic, but given harks cross dressing preferences i fear he may offer certain favours in return for votes
Closed Thread