United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 17-09-2021, 08:14 PM
Pop

Default Pele

Not looking good for the old fella (80). Was released from hospital 3 days ago following surgery for colon cancer, readmitted tonight into intensive care.

Feel more than free to post youtube videos declaring him the greatest of all time despite having never seen him play

Unread 17-09-2021, 08:28 PM
no fun

Will do the stiffie joke at the appropriate time

Unread 17-09-2021, 08:31 PM
Switching Off

Rip

Unread 17-09-2021, 08:37 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Rip
Bit premature

See what I did there?

Unread 17-09-2021, 08:47 PM
red in cumbria

Whenever it happens, it will be the end of an era. He's pretty much the football equivalent of Mandela.

Unread 17-09-2021, 08:52 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Whenever it happens, it will be the end of an era. He's pretty much the football equivalent of Mandela.
Yep, NQAT.

The unforgettable story of those 3 decades he spent as a political prisoner in a Rio penitentiary, before he gained his freedom to become the liberator of a Brazilian Football Association that had spent a half-century under the oppressive yoke of apartheid, just really emphasise his status as 'Football's Mandela'.

Unread 17-09-2021, 08:55 PM
avocado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Yep, NQAT.

The unforgettable story of those 3 decades he spent as a political prisoner in a Rio penitentiary, before he gained his freedom to become the liberator of a Brazilian Football Association that had spent a half-century under the oppressive yoke of apartheid, just really emphasise his status as 'Football's Mandela'.

Don’t mention that time Mandela body-swerved the guard and got round him and off Robin Island without even touching the ball.

Unread 17-09-2021, 09:47 PM
Dr Stranger

Too early to call him overrated and start bigging up Neymar orrrrr?…

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Yep, NQAT.

Fred 2021: “should concentrate on football”

Unread 17-09-2021, 09:53 PM
Pop

His daughter has posted an update on instagram re his health. Says he's fine...

That's clearly a picture taken with either his corpse or zombie Pele. No life in those eyes nqat.

Unread 17-09-2021, 09:58 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop

That's clearly a picture taken with either his corpse or zombie Pele. No life in those eyes nqat.
Weekend At Pele’s

Unread 17-09-2021, 09:59 PM
avocado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop

Is that Tom Jones?

Unread 17-09-2021, 10:01 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by avocado
Is that Tom Jones?
No, that's Pele's daughter.

Unread 17-09-2021, 10:05 PM
avocado

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop

Unread 17-09-2021, 11:12 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Yep, NQAT.

You scoff, but before him a lot of people genuinely believed that black people couldn't be great footballers - the Brazil team that just missed out on the 1950 WC was mostly white.

So ner.

Unread 17-09-2021, 11:35 PM
The taste of...

Pele was the GOAT

…. and his view was George was the GOAT

…… and Pele was a no good bum along wit Eusebio

MOTWYW

Unread 18-09-2021, 12:11 AM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Bit premature

See what I did there?
Is what you always do. I hope they find and jail the people abused you as a child because maybe then you won't make every thread about #@&%!.

We get you like #@&%! to be mentioned in every thread but 99% of the world isn't that way. Shut up.

There are sites on the darkweb that would love your contribution. £#%&! off from here.

Give me a reason to not just ban you.

Unread 18-09-2021, 12:30 AM
measlyshark

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Is what you always do. I hope they find and jail the people abused you as a child because maybe then you won't make every thread about #@&%!.

We get you like #@&%! to be mentioned in every thread but 99% of the world isn't that way. Shut up.

There are sites on the darkweb that would love your contribution. £#%&! off from here.

I'll give you a reason.....oh, no I actually don't. Behave.

Unread 18-09-2021, 12:42 AM
Baron

Pele’s dummy & miss is more beautiful than anything we’ve produced in a decade. He did more than most in a different era, but he did it with outrageous style, the man deserves respect for his talent. Poaching a thousand goals isn’t comparable to being the Genesis of players expressing themselves & being equally as important as to why we love the game than the fact the game exists. Pele defines winning with style, he’s right up there.

Unread 18-09-2021, 03:13 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
arf

Unread 18-09-2021, 07:54 AM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Is what you always do. I hope they find and jail the people abused you as a child because maybe then you won't make every thread about c**k.

We get you like c**k to be mentioned in every thread but 99% of the world isn't that way. Shut up.

There are sites on the darkweb that would love your contribution. f*** off from here.

Can’t think of one

Go right ahead
Closed Thread