United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Other Sports & Fitness

Unread 13-09-2021, 12:17 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poop View Post
State of him being led away, scouse levels of shaking with rage....

Apparently this Machine Gun chap told him to f*** off when Mcgregor asked to have his picture taken with him.

Same as the old bloke he assaulted in a pub, wouldn't have a drink with the twat.

Proper 'do you know who I am' c***.
Always looks enraged ffs.

His fan base always have an excuse of why he got beaten. It's straightforward isn't it? He's not training properly or for long enough and spends his 'private' life in full on party mode - with what appears to be a healthy addiction going on too. The fighters who have ruined him aren't acting like that.

Unread 13-09-2021, 12:24 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona View Post
Always looks enraged ffs.

His fan base always have an excuse of why he got beaten. It's straightforward isn't it? He's not training properly or for long enough and spends his 'private' life in full on party mode - with what appears to be a healthy addiction going on too. The fighters who have ruined him aren't acting like that.
He fancies himself as a gangster and hangs around with some absolute scumbags. A man is known by the company he keeps etc.

Unread 13-09-2021, 12:44 PM
Neo

Personally I find him hilarious, tbh. He literally doesn't care about anything.

Gotta respect the fact that even though he's on his way to billionaire status, he still has the hunger to get into the Octagon.

His return to the UFC next year will be incredible.

Unread 13-09-2021, 12:51 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo View Post

Gotta respect the fact that even though he's on his way to billionaire status, he still has the hunger to get into the Octagon.

Thats not true. He cares massively about the fact Khabib and Poirier beat him. They live rent free in his head

Unread 13-09-2021, 12:59 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:

I'm always hearing that. Until he comes back and gets beat again.

Unread 13-09-2021, 01:07 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona View Post
I'm always hearing that. Until he comes back and gets beat again.
Well yeah, he'll keep getting beat by the top guys as he's well past his prime now, but the hype and the build-up are still special.

They're both way past their best now, but I would still love to see a Conor McGregor vs Tony Ferguson fight early in 2022.

It would be a deserved payday for Ferguson, and a great fight for McGregor, too. The press conferences would be incredible.

Unread 13-09-2021, 01:30 PM
silv

Quote:
Well yeah, he'll keep getting beat by the top guys as he's well past his prime now, but the hype and the build-up are still special.

They're both way past their best now, but I would still love to see a Conor McGregor vs Tony Ferguson fight early in 2022.

It would be a deserved payday for Ferguson, and a great fight for McGregor, too. The press conferences would be incredible.
We've got the rubber match for Diaz and McGregor... I'd love to see that

Unread 13-09-2021, 01:42 PM
nick henry

Getting all Scrappy Doo because some rapper wouldn't have a selfie with him

Unread 13-09-2021, 01:57 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:

What about the fact he's a mysoginstic rapist (allegedly) b*****d?

Unread 13-09-2021, 02:00 PM
Bunker Buster

Love him, always will .......richest sportsman on the planet and doesn't even fight

The epitome of made it...

Rent free in everyone's head...