United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 09-12-2021, 04:04 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
So who decided we should drop £50m on him?

Ole? Judge?

As bad a signing as fat head maguire is starting to look....

File under pogba and di maria.
Woah......there's no hate for AWB, more outy that he's out if his league, looks a nice chap....

File under Buttner and Herrera

Unread 09-12-2021, 04:40 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
The lad is having a mare at the moment. Pretty much played every game for the previous 2 seasons and was very good for large spells during that time. Reckon the rabid dogs should back off a bit tbh.
There hasn’t been a single period of place since he is with us ( il be generous and categorise that as 2 games) when he put in a good attacking full back performance. At best he has had three good crosses since he has been here. He is a good right back if he was told to just tackle. His positioning hasn’t been great in a handful of games and he hasn’t improved since he’s joined..

For me the telling point is he is the same player as when he joined. I’m not expecting Cafu levels of delivery but you can’t just be good at one thing in football and hope to win cups and leagues with that.

He was very good at what he did with regard to tackling, we need him to do more in other aspects for the team and he just doesn’t look like he is up to it.

Like I said I think he would be an excellent right back for someone like Leicester when there is less expectation on him with a team that defends in numbers and doesn’t rely/need full backs who can cross

Unread 09-12-2021, 04:51 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
There hasn’t been a single period of place since he is with us ( il be generous and categorise that as 2 games) when he put in a good attacking full back performance. At best he has had three good crosses since he has been here. He is a good right back if he was told to just tackle. His positioning hasn’t been great in a handful of games and he hasn’t improved since he’s joined..

For me the telling point is he is the same player as when he joined. I’m not expecting Cafu levels of delivery but you can’t just be good at one thing in football and hope to win cups and leagues with that.

He was very good at what he did with regard to tackling, we need him to do more in other aspects for the team and he just doesn’t look like he is up to it.

Like I said I think he would be an excellent right back for someone like Leicester when there is less expectation on him with a team that defends in numbers and doesn’t rely/need full backs who can cross
Incorrect.

If you watch the MoTD analysis from last weekend when Villa beat Leicester, they emphasised the role of the Villa full-backs in their win. Even a side like Villa have a massive reliance upon that position to win the game in the current climate. AWB wouldn't be good enough for Villa with all the tools he lacks to be a modern, top class player in that position.

Newcastle is his limit, honestly hope we can spin them for a stupid figure given their plight & bottomless pockets.

Unread 09-12-2021, 06:45 PM
Coracao

He doesn't have any redeeming features to his game.

"oh he's good at last ditch tackling..."

If you have to do it at the frequency he does, it tends to indicate something else. I.E. your positioning and reading of the game is shite to begin with.

Unread 09-12-2021, 06:49 PM
Dr Stranger

The problem with his improvement last season is that it took him from inadequate to adequate. He’s never looked the part and has, at best, looked slightly less shit.

We all know how wobbly he is coming forward, but I’m not convinced he’s a good defender either. He’s great in the tackle - nobody you’d want sliding in more than him, but this doesn’t translate to an overall top quality defender.

The full backs are absolutely critical to the top sides in this country. Look at the six for Chelsea, Liverpool and City and they’re all very good coming forward, if slightly questionable going back. That’s what you need these days and AWB is the opposite of that.

For £50m, I’d expect a modern defender who looks shit hot, not a plucky hard worker who we have to mould into an attacker.

he’s never looked like he had the attributes necessary to succeed and he’s one I’d be prepared to cut or losses on.

Dalot is shite too, but he ticks the boxes of what we need more than AWB does.

Unread 09-12-2021, 07:12 PM
Neo

Thumbs down

Probably my second most hated member of the squad, after that J-Lingz #@&%!, obviously.

Not just a disgusting footballer, but also a vile scrote by all accounts, cheating on multiple women, driving whilst disqualified.

His dead-eyed, lost expression just screams unambition. I bet Ronaldo £#%&!ing despises him. Everything that we don't need at United.

Unread 09-12-2021, 07:42 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Probably my second most hated member of the squad, after that J-Lingz #@&%!, obviously.

Not just a disgusting footballer, but also a vile scrote by all accounts, cheating on multiple women, driving whilst disqualified.

His dead-eyed, lost expression just screams unambition. I bet Ronaldo £#%&!ing despises him. Everything that we don't need at United.
The real sickner was that he could have avoided the initial 3 points by doing a driving course right next to bloody carrington but chose to take the points. Heard he also refuses on principle to top up the meter when parking in town and harasses the hector who give out the fines. He’ll pay the £3 but will never go back to top up. Tight @#%&! basically.

Unread 09-12-2021, 11:11 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo

https://www.caughtoffside.com/2020/1...rliesia-ortiz/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ove-child.html

Manchester United right-back Aaron Wan-Bissaka has seemingly been outed for having an affair with one of Jesse Lingard’s ex-girlfriends, whilst also fathering a child with a third mystery lady.

The Red Devils ace, who joined the club in a big-money move from Crystal Palace last summer, has had intimate pictures of him with Marliesia Ortiz, an Instagram model.

Unread 09-12-2021, 11:14 PM
ryanMUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Very good last season ?

When he cost us champions league football...

The guy can't defend, can't overlap, can't cross

He's a block tackle merchant....the gig is up.
We shouldn’t have lost to PSG at home or tried to play that Turkish side that we’ll never hear about again offside in their own half.

We were also badly managed.

Unread 10-12-2021, 01:00 AM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky

Manchester United right-back Aaron Wan-Bissaka has seemingly been outed for having an affair with one of Jesse Lingard’s ex-girlfriends, whilst also fathering a child with a third mystery lady.

The Red Devils ace, who joined the club in a big-money move from Crystal Palace last summer, has had intimate pictures of him with Marliesia Ortiz, an Instagram model.
Quote:
Manchester United star Aaron Wan-Bissaka's
Quote:
The Red Devils ace

Unread 10-12-2021, 01:33 AM
RedMenace

Quote:

I had no idea about this. When you can't stay faithful to one Insta influencer at a time then you have no business being at United.

Unread 10-12-2021, 10:39 AM
Bion

Unread 10-12-2021, 07:15 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Harsh on redmenace. His sex life is his business imo.
says alot about him when he defends the instagrammers though pol

Unread 10-12-2021, 08:34 PM
RedMenace

Quote:
says alot about him when he defends the instagrammers though pol
Bloody love Instagram influencers I do. How else am I going to know what's "in" this year? I haven't been on here that much in recent years. Does marlo still post pictures of his overpriced clothes?

Unread 10-12-2021, 09:06 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMenace
Bloody love Instagram influencers I do. How else am I going to know what's "in" this year? I haven't been on here that much in recent years. Does marlo still post pictures of his overpriced clothes?
Think overpriced footballers are more his style these days

Unread 20-12-2021, 11:35 AM
atticusgrinch

Today's the day.

Think I missed him getting sentenced.

Feeling slightly better disposed towards him now he's not playing. It's not his fault he's shit and kept getting picked is it?

No he just went in.

Looked like he was properly shitting his pants. Didn't have a bag with him..

I'll keep you updated.

Unread 20-12-2021, 08:14 PM
Stickman

Ta

Unread 20-12-2021, 08:19 PM
dunk

Banned for 6 months. Agent's fault, post went to old address.

Can concentrate on his football now.

Unread 20-12-2021, 09:28 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Banned for 6 months. Agent's fault, post went to old address.

Can concentrate on his football now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Ta

Soz actually had to do some work.

Did email the prosecutor some words of encouragement though. Did my best to get this turd flushed.
Closed Thread