United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Science & Technology

Unread 18-08-2021, 05:00 PM
TravellingRed

I've got a 1956 Triumph Tiger that's currently in bits in the garage being restored, rode it up till last year but it was looking a bit tatty so I took the decision to give it a good going over. Still got my Harley Softail as well, I imported it from the states when I had to move back to the UK.

Wife has a CBF125 and I use it for work when the weather is decent...bit different to the other two but does about 60mpg

Unread 18-08-2021, 05:12 PM
rubbernecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravellingRed
I've got a 1956 Triumph Tiger that's currently in bits in the garage being restored, rode it up till last year but it was looking a bit tatty so I took the decision to give it a good going over. Still got my Harley Softail as well, I imported it from the states when I had to move back to the UK.

Wife has a CBF125 and I use it for work when the weather is decent...bit different to the other two but does about 60mpg

Although wondering what kind of bill you'd pick up if you had to drop it or come off

Unread 18-08-2021, 05:21 PM
TravellingRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbernecker

Although wondering what kind of bill you'd pick up if you had to drop it or come off
That's the insurance company's problem.

Unread 18-08-2021, 05:31 PM
rubbernecker

Quote:
That's the insurance company's problem.
Doh ! Forgot about that kind of thing

The places I normally drive work on a break it you've bought it kind of thing

Unread 18-08-2021, 05:45 PM
poppy

Currently rocking three.

2020 Bonnie T120. My daily ride. I’ve always been a fanny magnet but this is the cherry on the cake.

2017 Street Scrambler. Possibly going to change it out for the Speed Twin.

2006 Triumph America. Only really gets ridden when I have mates over from Blighty (and they’re not to be trusted).

I see Triumph has teased us with a Tweet about a Speed Triple RR. From the silhouetted images it looks like it has a fairing.

Unread 18-08-2021, 05:50 PM
Drexl

Holy smokes They are immense tbf

Unread 18-08-2021, 06:37 PM
Sparky***

Quote:

I had a Honda Grom until a couple of months back

pure hilarity cutting about london in that.

Unread 18-08-2021, 06:42 PM
Drexl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I had a Honda Grom until a couple of months back

pure hilarity cutting about london in that.
wow

Unread 18-08-2021, 06:43 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexl
wow

it didn't look like that ffs

This was she

Unread 18-08-2021, 06:45 PM
Drexl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
it didn't look like that ffs
That is proper beautiful.

I need your clothes your boots and your motorcycle type beautiful

I had one of these

genuinely loved whipping about on it, sold it to a mate so he could use it to get about on the apron before he raced

Last edited by Drexl; 18-08-2021 at 06:53 PM.