United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-08-2021, 07:13 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
damn didn't think it was still lethal these days?
I think it quite often still is tbh, not usually nearly as quickly though.

Unread 18-08-2021, 07:39 AM
puressence

CHELSEA RENT BOYS CAME FROM THERE HEADHUNTERS BEING ROUNDED UP AND ARRESTED , AND THE OLD BILL FINDING THEM IN BED TOGETHER ..allegedly https://www.quora.com/Why-are-Chelse...ed-as-Rentboys

Unread 18-08-2021, 07:09 PM
big chief

A Chelsea fan I worked with told me the 'rent boys' was to do with them being financially fecked in the 70's and the freehold for Stamford Bridge got sold and the Club had to rent the ground ... until Ken Bates bought them for £1

Unread 18-08-2021, 07:50 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by big chief
A Chelsea fan I worked with told me the 'rent boys' was to do with them being financially fecked in the 70's and the freehold for Stamford Bridge got sold and the Club had to rent the ground ... until Ken Bates bought them for £1
Yeah, that actually sounds legit. I know it took off when Roman bought them out but had definitely heard it before then.

Unread 27-08-2021, 06:03 PM
Pop

- Pogba, Bruno and Ronnie= 3 players with no off the ball workrate. This will actually be hilarious.

Unread 27-08-2021, 06:04 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
- Pogba, Bruno and Ronnie= 3 players with no off the ball workrate. This will actually be hilarious.
Sshhhh.. not now..

Unread 27-08-2021, 06:07 PM
20LEgend1999

Bruno no off the ball workrate

Unread 27-08-2021, 06:08 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Even if we are being objective Bruno runs his balls off excuses coming out already

Unread 27-08-2021, 06:26 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20LEgend1999
Yeah I laughed at that one too.

Unread 27-08-2021, 06:27 PM
Jethro

Quote:
This will be hilarious

Unread 27-08-2021, 06:57 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20LEgend1999
RAWKers in cluelessness shocker

Unread 28-08-2021, 09:02 AM
Jethro

No one understands the game like scouse @#%&!s. Jonno69 on rawk laughing at pressing and this #@&%! moaning about missing a CB for a season.

Unread 28-08-2021, 09:10 AM
dunk

Just imagine we'd had Ronaldo and Sancho for all those 'Manchester United 0's last season.. 12 points behind the bitter bloo @#%&!s wasn't and how many clear of the dippers?

Reckon that may well have been the difference, without taking into account we now have a huge upgrade at CB too.

Unread 28-08-2021, 09:43 AM
Dr Stranger

That fat Scouse div who does all the impressions in cringey videos was on one yesterday.

Doing a video of Ole calling Ronaldo to tell him about all the old players who are already there and how they’ve won nothing recently. Yes, because signing Cristiano Ronaldo is ripe for mockery.

‘Past it’ when he comes to us. ‘Final piece of the jigsaw’ if he’d gone to city, I’m sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
https://twitter.com/DistanceCovered/...340572167?s=19

No one understands the game like scouse @#%&!s. Jonno69 on rawk laughing at pressing and this #@&%! moaning about missing a CB for a season.
Could’ve sworn we finished 2nd last season.

Unread 28-08-2021, 09:59 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
That fat Scouse div who does all the impressions in cringey videos was on one yesterday.

Doing a video of Ole calling Ronaldo to tell him about all the old players who are already there and how they’ve won nothing recently. Yes, because signing Cristiano Ronaldo is ripe for mockery.

‘Past it’ when he comes to us. ‘Final piece of the jigsaw’ if he’d gone to city, I’m sure.

Could’ve sworn we finished 2nd last season.
And 3rd the season before that

Unread 28-08-2021, 10:03 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Love the fact that Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs, City and Liverpool fans predict us getting worse with every signing now they got used to that pattern since 2013, going to take a while for them to readjust

Unread 28-08-2021, 10:27 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Yeah but that’s because Liverpool had injuries and the season before that Chelsea were all over the place and and and…

We’re probably the only team where ‘the table doesn’t lie’ gets thrown out the window when we actually do ok.

Actually had some Liverpool fan bragging at me last season because they “only finished 5 points behind” despite all their injuries.

Unread 28-08-2021, 10:37 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Yeah but that’s because Liverpool had injuries and the season before that Chelsea were all over the place and and and…

We’re probably the only team where ‘the table doesn’t lie’ gets thrown out the window when we actually do ok.

Actually had some Liverpool fan bragging at me last season because they “only finished 5 points behind” despite all their injuries.
Every team has their hard luck stories every season. Or periods where they are mission key players.

Van Dijk's was a freak injury that can happen to anyone but did they never think the other injuries might be a cause of their manager getting them to mainline redbull and tear about the pitch like maniacs for 3 years?

They have a relatively small squad that they ran into the ground ffs. Obviously they're all cycling back on the caffeine hyperdose train this season so they'll be back to doing their ultimate warrior impressions every game.

Unread 28-08-2021, 10:38 AM
Patty_b

Love listening to the dipping mongs. They really £#%&!ing hate it

Like what Klopp said in his presser yesterday though his gritted mess.

Quote:
“It’s not about me to judge that or whatever. It’s obviously not a business for the future – so they say ‘in three or four years, we will feel the benefit of that’ – it’s for now and immediately.

“That’s how some clubs are obviously working and that’s absolutely fine.

“But there must be different ways, there must be a team a year later, and two years and three years later as well...

“But even with the best squad in the world it’s not possible every year, and if that’s not possible, you still need to make sure that you develop as a team, as a club, that you use these kinds of things.

“That’s what we did, and that’s what we do. Anything else, all the rest is really not in our hands. We watch it like all of you, and we’ll see what happens.

Unread 28-08-2021, 10:44 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
Love listening to the dipping mongs. They really £#%&!ing hate it

Like what Klopp said in his presser yesterday though his gritted mess.

Aww, poor little Liverpool with their £75m centre back and their £50m goalkeeper.
Closed Thread