United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 05-11-2021, 02:37 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

these two scruffy worms are lidl'ing the whole staff and laughing all the way to the bank.

Unread 05-11-2021, 02:38 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex

these two scruffy worms are lidl'ing the whole staff and laughing all the way to the bank.
Those creepy little hands

Unread 05-11-2021, 02:43 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Those creepy little hands
two dangers.

woodward looks like he's just smugly announced that he's going to sack sandra from accounts, just because he can.
arnold just wants to be there to see it.

Unread 05-11-2021, 02:52 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
Look at the quality of the training going on behind him though.

It'll give Kloppy and Pop something to think about.
Guy far left has had enough and is off and keeper far right is wondering where he went wrong in life.

Unread 05-11-2021, 03:25 PM
Dasilvatwins

“Kieran [McKenna] knows him really well from Loughborough, so we’re very pleased with that.”

I half thought/hoped it was a joke. He really is a guy a McKenna knew at uni. I’ve stopped raging over utd as it just takes it’s toll, but explain to me how a club of our size and history £#%&!ing hires friends of coaches who have no experience in the league before

We are a joke club, if we didn’t have ronaldo and Bruno we really would be Arsenal. We are an exhibition team with the sole aim to stay in top 4 and do it in the most amateurish way possible.

He hasn’t even worked with Chelsea first team, he was u23 assistant , McKenna came from the Spurs academy into ours and got promoted Manchester United ladies and gentleman . £#%&!ing hell , what happened to our football club

Unread 05-11-2021, 04:05 PM
Denis Irwell

Manager and all coaching staff done on the cheap

Similarities of post-Busby are alarming

Unread 05-11-2021, 08:56 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
Manager and all coaching staff done on the cheap

Similarities of post-Busby are alarming
Yep.

Sort it out NOW.

I’m glad we gave him a chance. It was worth a try, but it’s painfully clear that he and the coaching staff are not the required standard to take us where we should be.

Chelsea, Liverpool, City and now Spurs have managers and staff who have no connection at all to the club, but they’re light years ahead of us (well, not Spurs, but they have shown ambition and a zero tolerance towards an alarming drop in standard).

We are getting further away. We’ve regressed badly in the last 18 months and our best spell was during a phase with no fans in the stadium.

Hiring ex-players, their mates and THEIR mates.

It’ll all come home to roost soon.

Unread 05-11-2021, 08:59 PM
red in cumbria

Must say, he doesn't look how you would expect an Eric to look.

(I know this isn't the most important thing, but still)

Unread 05-11-2021, 10:54 PM
tatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Must say, he doesn't look how you would expect an Eric to look.

(I know this isn't the most important thing, but still)

It DOES matter riccers.

How can the players have confidence the cones are in the right place if he doesn't look the part.

Unread 05-11-2021, 11:09 PM
Sparky***

Another one on the coaching staff stealing a living it would seem.

We've got 'Spreadsheet Steve' and 'PDF Pete' coaching an elite level football team.

Excellent stuff.

Unread 16-01-2022, 02:04 PM
Dr Stranger

Thumbs up

Our 100th corner of the season last night.

No goals.

What we doing for it?

Unread 16-01-2022, 02:05 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Our 100th corner of the season last night.

No goals.

What we doing for it?
Of all the people who have been stealing a living at United I’m most impressed with his.

Clearly us not scoring after 100 attempts has to do with him. I mean not having a coach and just telling them to stick in 100 corners we would score off one. The Scottish Player, Ronaldo, slabhead matic . All tall players . Ronaldo and slab are known to score of corners. What a guy McKennas mate is . Eric Ramsay has the best job in the world.

It’s worth noting we also concede a shit tonne and look very vulnerable of defensive corners.

Oh and we have been counted 2 or 3 times off our attacking corners and conceded

Unread 16-01-2022, 02:30 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Of all the people who have been stealing a living at United I’m most impressed with his.

Clearly us not scoring after 100 attempts has to do with him. I mean not having a coach and just telling them to stick in 100 corners we would score off one. The Scottish Player, Ronaldo, slabhead matic . All tall players . Ronaldo and slab are known to score of corners. What a guy McKennas mate is . Eric Ramsay has the best job in the world.

It’s worth noting we also concede a shit tonne and look very vulnerable of defensive corners.

Oh and we have been counted 2 or 3 times off our attacking corners and conceded
Seen him giving instructions to Sancho yesterday as he was coming on, "What I used to do with Shrewsbury town U12s was..........

Unread 16-01-2022, 02:32 PM
Medlock

He masterminded Bruno's first goal yesterday tbf

Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
Seen him giving instructions to Sancho yesterday as he was coming on, "What I used to do with Shrewsbury town U12s was..........
Tbf, he needs all the advice he can get.

Dasilvatwins

Quote:
When we first signed him I thought he had actual experience from the Chelsea first team. I didn’t realise at best he was an assistant to their under 23s

Unread 16-01-2022, 02:57 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
When we first signed him I thought he had actual experience from the Chelsea first team. I didn’t realise at best he was an assistant to their under 23s
He'll be a solid gold record breaker, first team to ever go a full season without scoring from a corner and conceding more goals from set pieces than any other team.

Unread 16-01-2022, 06:05 PM
lenin

Quote:
He'll be a solid gold record breaker, first team to ever go a full season without scoring from a corner and conceding more goals from set pieces than any other team.
I dare say the players are listening to him as much as they do anyone else. I.e. never

Unread 16-01-2022, 08:39 PM
Seamus

He got this job based on a set piece presentation that Burnley use for their goalkeepers. He borrowed it and presented it to ole and Carrick . He also observed that we conceded similar goals and pointed this out and Ole thought he was a genius and was asking “why can’t we see this”

Unread 14-05-2022, 11:30 PM
Chris Quayd

The blag continues, there’s three set piece goals we can take to the bank next season.
Closed Thread