United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 05-11-2021, 01:34 PM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Apparently we’re the only team in the league who hasn’t scored from a set piece.

Conceded from them though.

This guy really earning his corn

£#%&!ing charlatans.

Do we need a throw in coach? I've got some ideas.

Unread 05-11-2021, 01:34 PM
Ethers

Well frankly I’m flabbergasted that someone who began his career 4 years ago coaching Shrewsbury youths hasn’t had much of an impact at the highest level.

Unread 05-11-2021, 01:38 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Well frankly I’m flabbergasted that someone who began his career 4 years ago coaching Shrewsbury youths hasn’t had much of an impact at the highest level.
Is that right?

£#%&!ing hell

Unread 05-11-2021, 01:39 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Looks like he has a resume which may eventually land him the top job...

Unread 05-11-2021, 01:39 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Apparently we’re the only team in the league who hasn’t scored from a set piece.

Yep. If we get a new set piece coach, a new defensive coach, a new midfield coach and a new attacking coach, things could be looking up!

Unread 05-11-2021, 01:40 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen

£#%&!ing charlatans.

Do we need a throw in coach? I've got some ideas.

Solves the midfield problem too. Make it happen.

#RORO

Unread 05-11-2021, 01:43 PM
andyroo

Quote:

We've conceded from our own set pieces.

£#%&! this fraud off.

Unread 05-11-2021, 01:43 PM
Medlock

We scored from one in the Champions League but yes in general set pieces have been worse than ever this season (at both ends of the pitch)

Unread 05-11-2021, 01:45 PM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Coupled with McKenna who was a reserve team player and anonymous Michael Carrick I wonder why our players are struggling…..

shenwen

Quote:
£#%&! me. Makes McKenna look like a seasoned coach.

Can only imagine how the likes of Ronaldo and Varane react to these #@&%!s telling them how to set up.

windy waffles

I genuinely believe we have the worst coaching setup in the league.

No wonder the club is leaking like a sieve. World class players being told by someoen who put the cones out at Shrewsbury how to score from a corner...

Another Gareth Keenan at the club...

Unread 05-11-2021, 01:57 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medlock
We scored from one in the Champions League but yes in general set pieces have been worse than ever this season (at both ends of the pitch)
And even that was due to the brilliance of someone rattling in a volley from 20 yards.

Unread 05-11-2021, 02:05 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Its like there is someone senior at the club that is just trying to £#%&! us up - how did this guy even get a job? No track record and little to no experience seems to be the main qualities to get a job at utd these days

Unread 05-11-2021, 02:09 PM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
Its like there is someone senior at the club that is just trying to £#%&! us up - how did this guy even get a job? No track record and little to no experience seems to be the main qualities to get a job at utd these days
I know some people hate the idea that any responsibility lies with the manager, but surely Ole brings in the coaches he wants?

Unread 05-11-2021, 02:11 PM
20LEgend1999

Apparently he's McKenna's mate from uni.

Unread 05-11-2021, 02:14 PM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20LEgend1999
Apparently he's McKenna's mate from uni.
Oh £#%&! off . That can't be true.

What have we turned into?

"Hey, Ole, I've got this mate from uni..."

Unread 05-11-2021, 02:19 PM
20LEgend1999

Quote:
Oh £#%&! off . That can't be true.

What have we turned into?

"Hey, Ole, I've got this mate from uni..."
Sports Science at Loughborough

Unread 05-11-2021, 02:19 PM
andyroo

Quote:
I know some people hate the idea that any responsibility lies with the manager, but surely Ole brings in the coaches he wants?
He hasn't brought in many, McKenna and Carrick were already here. He brought Phelan back from Central Coast Mariners though I thought that was supposed to be only while he was caretaker. But Fletcher is the technical director whatever that means so I suppose these appointments are on him.

Unread 05-11-2021, 02:25 PM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20LEgend1999
Sports Science at Loughborough
My old PE teacher went there.
No joke

Unread 05-11-2021, 02:34 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
Look at the quality of the training going on behind him though.

It'll give Kloppy and Pop something to think about.
First thing I noticed, looks like a pub team on a day off
Closed Thread