United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 15-10-2020, 08:36 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20LEgend1999
"At the end of the game, the coach sent me a message to wish the Seleção good luck and if I wanted to give a word of support to the team. We spoke at the end by message and I just have to be grateful to the coach who bet on me, his tactics are perfect for me", he stressed, shooting: "Do not use my name, my colleagues or the coach to make trouble at Manchester United because the atmosphere is good and the team is ready to respond in the next game."
Take my name out of your dirty damn mouth.

Forgiven.

Unread 16-10-2020, 12:15 AM
20LEgend1999

“Basically none of what was said happened. There was not a word from me in the dressing room, because I thought it was not the time to speak, even because we were losing”.

“We went out with a 4-1 result. It was obviously everyone’s fault, it wasn’t mine or a teammate’s or another’s. It wasn’t the coach’s fault, the coach is the same, the tactics are the same, the players are the same, so we can’t blame anyone but everyone in this case.”

Obviously for me it’s very ugly to see my name associated with this because it’s a lie. I talked to my coach and said I was going to defend him publicly, because he knows how much I appreciate him. And I’m very grateful, because he bet on me, he wanted me at Manchester, and at no time am I dissatisfied with his tactics. Because the way we play is the same as when I arrived. Why would I be dissatisfied at that moment and six months ago, for example, I wasn’t?”

“If anyone wants to cause a conflict within Manchester it’s not me nor any teammate, they are outsiders, they want to create a bad atmosphere in the dressing room and they will not succeed, because the group is united and is focused on giving an important answer already in Newcastle.”

Unread 16-10-2020, 12:58 AM
goldfinger II

Thumbs up

Quote:
“Basically none of what was said happened. There was not a word from me in the dressing room, because I thought it was not the time to speak, even because we were losing”.

“We went out with a 4-1 result. It was obviously everyone’s fault, it wasn’t mine or a teammate’s or another’s. It wasn’t the coach’s fault, the coach is the same, the tactics are the same, the players are the same, so we can’t blame anyone but everyone in this case.”

Obviously for me it’s very ugly to see my name associated with this because it’s a lie. I talked to my coach and said I was going to defend him publicly, because he knows how much I appreciate him. And I’m very grateful, because he bet on me, he wanted me at Manchester, and at no time am I dissatisfied with his tactics. Because the way we play is the same as when I arrived. Why would I be dissatisfied at that moment and six months ago, for example, I wasn’t?”

“If anyone wants to cause a conflict within Manchester it’s not me nor any teammate, they are outsiders, they want to create a bad atmosphere in the dressing room and they will not succeed, because the group is united and is focused on giving an important answer already in Newcastle.”
That's class from Bruno.

Unread 16-10-2020, 05:58 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:

Well well well.......Duncan castles is a lying £#%&!ing bald headed bastard with a massive anti United agenda....

Is it any wonder his twin sparky and many others on here ran with it....

Unread 16-10-2020, 06:52 AM
MUFC One Love

I reckon Fernandes probably does have a few issues/did with that game but that's how to support your manager and settle things down.

Pogba could learn a lot from him.

Unread 16-10-2020, 07:24 AM
shenwen

Wow. Can’t believe that some people doubted him.

(Can actually)

Unread 16-10-2020, 07:38 AM
Stickman

Hopefully this one avoids the United football depression all of our new signings seem to catch where they inevitably turn to shite.

Unread 16-10-2020, 07:45 AM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
I reckon Fernandes probably does have a few issues/did with that game but that's how to support your manager and settle things down.

Pogba could learn a lot from him.
and that’s right. We want a team of players who kick off and scrap when we lose. It’s called being a winner. Let him take on any shit @#%&! who doesn’t give 100%

The 94 team was full of them and Fergie loved it.

Unread 16-10-2020, 03:00 PM
barca99

Now thats put to bed any chance we get get the Bruno back from the end of last season.

Need him firing to have any chance of getting back on track.

Unread 16-10-2020, 03:35 PM
20LEgend1999

Quote:
Originally Posted by barca99
Now thats put to bed any chance we get get the Bruno back from the end of last season.

Need him firing to have any chance of getting back on track.
Yeah, he's going to score 2 tomorrow and then give the manager a big hug

Unread 16-10-2020, 03:46 PM
Ethers

Quote:

Fair play, don’t think I’ve ever seen a player go to those lengths to clear up some bullshit rumours tbh.

Very sad that some supposed United fans were £#%&! over the initial story

Unread 16-10-2020, 06:25 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Fair play, don’t think I’ve ever seen a player go to those lengths to clear up some bullshit rumours tbh.

Very sad that some supposed United fans were £#%&! over the initial story
Indeed, very sad indeed.

He's been £#%&!ing brilliant for us. Even if he did have a word in the dressing room, at least he is showing some passion ffs.

Unread 18-10-2020, 08:46 AM
LaPaz

If as we are led to believe by the media Bruno is being paid less than our back up goalkeeper then Woodward needs to get his ar*s in gear and get him to the wage level that Rashford ect are on.

Again if you belive the stories coming out of Spain both Barca & Real are looking to sign him and we all know the owners will sell and pocket the loot.

Unread 18-10-2020, 09:20 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaPaz
If as we are led to believe by the media Bruno is being paid less than our back up goalkeeper then Woodward needs to get his ar*s in gear and get him to the wage level that Rashford ect are on.

Again if you belive the stories coming out of Spain both Barca & Real are looking to sign him and we all know the owners will sell and pocket the loot.
If he is on less than our backup keeper (which I doubt) he should have an issue with his agent not the club as they have done a poor job of representing him and getting what he is worth.

Unread 18-10-2020, 09:22 AM
Vedder

Proper United player this lad

Unread 18-10-2020, 09:34 AM
LaPaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
If he is on less than our backup keeper (which I doubt) he should have an issue with his agent not the club as they have done a poor job of representing him and getting what he is worth.
He was reported to be on £100k pw which again if we believe the media is less than Henderson's new deal.

It's up to the club to look after the player and show him that he is valued.

Unread 18-10-2020, 12:16 PM
Jethro

Proper R1 finish

Unread 18-10-2020, 12:29 PM
barca99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Proper R1 finish
And a nice L1 triangle over the top for rashfords goal

Unread 18-10-2020, 12:38 PM
ScarFace

Quote: