United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 01-05-2022, 03:33 PM
Finport Red

Read earlier that he’s currently learning how to do ‘Ten Hag’ with his fingers, for if he ever scores again.

Unread 01-05-2022, 03:39 PM
saffers

Bin this little rat.

Woodwards legacy.

Unread 02-05-2022, 10:03 PM
Chris Quayd

Didn't get brought on at the end for a farewell

Unread 02-05-2022, 10:05 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
Didn't get brought on at the end for a farewell
Hasn’t had a minute since Scholes dropped him in it

Unread 03-05-2022, 12:00 AM
Bunker Buster

His brothers FEWMIN....

WAAAA WAAAA

Unread 03-05-2022, 12:07 AM
ZiggyStardust

The £#%&!ing cheek
Thinks he’s Scholes or Giggs
He hasn’t put in a sequence of good performances for Utd since Jose’s 2nd season in charge

No question him and his entourage are some of the biggest rats at the club

Unread 03-05-2022, 12:33 AM
marlo

Agree with his brother and i £#%&!ijg hate him.

He should have got a send off

Unread 03-05-2022, 12:37 AM
Pop

Preferably out of a cannon into the nearest £#%&!ing river.

Unread 03-05-2022, 12:49 AM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
He should have got a send off
Why? The toxic little #@&%! and his #@&%! entourage have taken the absolute piss out of the club for years, pillaging millions in undeserved wages whilst trying to build their shitty J-Lingz brand.

Lingard is one of the biggest examples of the vile culture at United, where social media activity and endorsements have replaced on pitch performances.

The guy is a shitstain, and his bitch of a brother confirming that he’s finally being £#%&!ed off is the second best news of the week, after that fat @#%&! Raiola’s death.

Unread 03-05-2022, 12:58 AM
Chris Quayd

If he's so shit why was the club so reluctant to get rid of him? We can barely give away players as it is yet someone wants to leave and we stop him, utterly bizarre. He's every right to be pissed off, club refuse to release him but also won't play him

Unread 03-05-2022, 01:08 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
If he's so shit why was the club so reluctant to get rid of him? We can barely give away players as it is yet someone wants to leave and we stop him, utterly bizarre. He's every right to be pissed off, club refuse to release him but also won't play him
Oh no, my heart bleeds for him.....

There's bigger and better players that haven't got a send off at old Trafford......

In our worst ever points total season where he's leaked Inside information, been a huge dressing room disruption and posted numerous pictures in other teams colours I'm so sorry you didn't get 5 minutes against Brentford and Eriksson electric heart ..

Unread 03-05-2022, 01:13 AM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Oh no, my heart bleeds for him.....

There's bigger and better players that haven't got a send off at old Trafford......

In our worst ever points total season where he's leaked Inside information, been a huge dressing room disruption and posted numerous pictures in other teams colours I'm so sorry you didn't get 5 minutes against Brentford and Eriksson electric heart ..
Not about the send-off, saying that Cavani who has done the square root of £#%&! all for a year got on the pitch ahead of a local lad who has contributed to our only trophies of the last 8 years.

It’s more about depriving him the chance of taking a step up with the likes of West Ham and Newcastle on a false premise. It’s not his fault he’s not good enough, it is the club’s fault for not letting him go.

Unread 03-05-2022, 01:20 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Not about the send-off, saying that Cavani who has done the square root of £#%&! all for a year got on the pitch ahead of a local lad who has contributed to our only trophies of the last 8 years.

It’s more about depriving him the chance of taking a step up with the likes of West Ham and Newcastle on a false premise. It’s not his fault he’s not good enough, it is the club’s fault for not letting him go.
I agree on not letting him go / using him....

But him and his brother are specifically crying about a send off......

At least he's off now ...

Unread 03-05-2022, 05:09 AM
shenwen

Should have kept his mouth shut then.

I’m sure he’ll get over not getting a send off when he’s having breakfast in his West Ham pyjamas today, the entitled #@&%!.

Unread 03-05-2022, 07:02 AM
Joe Biden

Can't stand the @#%&!, but he did score the winning goal in a cup final. What exactly has cavani done for united other than take the £#%&!ing piss?

Unread 03-05-2022, 07:11 AM
Coracao

This farewell shite is embarrassing. Hopefully dropped from the remaining two games completely.

Unread 03-05-2022, 07:28 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
This farewell shite is embarrassing. Hopefully dropped from the remaining two games completely.
This.

Preferred it when players had already played their last game and then they abruptly got sold, and maybe the fans would get to sing their name if they came back with another club, maybe not. Footballers are such sensitive attention-seekers these days. What does he want, a lap around the stadium in an open-top cadillac, people throwing flowers at him?

Thanks for the cup final goal, now get lost.

Unread 03-05-2022, 07:31 AM
Ethers

I honestly couldn’t give a shit about any of the players due a farewell tbh. Mata is a nice bloke but hardly a club legend is he. Arsed.

Unread 03-05-2022, 07:33 AM
Patty_b

'Farewell'

Thanks Jesse for all the memories memory.

It's been an absolute pleasure watching you attempt to financially captialise on a 2 month run of half decent form in the worst 7 years we've had in several decades, while you dance like a cretin to pick up your £80k a week.

Unread 03-05-2022, 07:36 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
I honestly couldn’t give a shit about any of the players due a farewell tbh. Mata is a nice bloke but hardly a club legend is he. Arsed.
This. Ditto Matic. Not remotely sorry to see them go.