United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 10-04-2022, 01:15 PM
Joe Biden

His lack of pace is pretty concerning. One of the very few I'd keep but he needs to step it up big time next season.

Unread 10-04-2022, 01:21 PM
Bunker Buster

He's got pace, he just seems so scared to use it, if you watched him at Dortmund he wasn't afraid to take a defender on, come inside or beat a man.....

He was hugging the touchline yesterday and just looked feared, scared shirtless, like all of them, no desire or balls....

I'd rather every single one if them tried to whip a ball or in, or take a man on, shoot from 30yards...

Were so low on confidence, trying to play like prime Barca and walk the ball into the net....

Unread 10-04-2022, 01:41 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Biden
His lack of pace is pretty concerning. One of the very few I'd keep but he needs to step it up big time next season.
First season in a new league, 21 years old, playing in the worst United side i've seen in my lifetime.

I'd cut him some slack. He has phenomenal ability on the ball, he's hands down the best dribbler we have at the club.

It doesn't help that we have absolute dogshit fullbacks that don't support the attack properly so he just gets doubled and trebled up on.

Unread 10-04-2022, 01:54 PM
ZiggyStardust

He has pace but it isn’t blistering pace
The reason we don’t see him take on his man that much is that he shy’s away from physical contact
Seems to lose the ball quite easily in any physical duels

He’s technically a very good player and I’m sure ETH will get much more out of him but it’s a big worry for me how shy and timid he is on pitch

He’s had a very mediocre debut season

Unread 10-04-2022, 03:14 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
First season in a new league, 21 years old, playing in the worst United side i've seen in my lifetime.

I'd cut him some slack. He has phenomenal ability on the ball, he's hands down the best dribbler we have at the club.

It doesn't help that we have absolute dogshit fullbacks that don't support the attack properly so he just gets doubled and trebled up on.
This.

He’s one of the few players we have that resembles an actual footballer from time to time. He’ll come good eventually.

Unread 10-04-2022, 09:10 PM
Selhurst Samurai

A quality young player who *should* just keep getting better.

On the list of Utd’s problems he’s a long way down.

Unread 11-04-2022, 09:00 AM
windy waffles

Not been great recently.

Swinging back towards my initial assessment...

[SIZE="1"]Waiting for ned to bite...

Unread 11-04-2022, 09:12 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Not been great recently.

Swinging back towards my initial assessment...

[SIZE="1"]Waiting for ned to bite...

He has been dogshit

Unread 27-05-2022, 10:40 AM
sweetleftfoot

Unread 27-05-2022, 10:44 AM
NedKelly

Disgusted to see him having fun etc.

Unread 27-05-2022, 10:45 AM
dunk

I have visions of these £#%&!ers being in paradise with sufficient funds to do literally anything they want, time on their hands and beautiful women in abundance and they’re stressing and worrying as they try to find places to stage photoshoots for their IG

Unread 27-05-2022, 11:05 AM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetleftfoot
No harm to him, but he doesn’t look the full shilling in those pics.

Unread 27-05-2022, 11:07 AM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I have visions of these £#%&!ers being in paradise with sufficient funds to do literally anything they want, time on their hands and beautiful women in abundance and they’re stressing and worrying as they try to find places to stage photoshoots for their IG
that's what he's doing, he's taking some photos doing it

Unread 27-05-2022, 11:12 AM
Selhurst Samurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetleftfoot
Bless him.

He’s one of those people who can’t avoid looking like a total simpleton in photographs, his facial muscles let him down every time by switching to “Gormless Mode”

I can relate

Unread 07-08-2022, 04:09 PM
Vedder

Never looks fit this lad, always looks in bad shape, can barely run, takes to many touches.

Unread 07-08-2022, 04:13 PM
AK14

Decent second half

Awful first half, like the rest of them.

Unread 07-08-2022, 04:14 PM
tatty

He’s about 8th on the get-rid list.

Unread 07-08-2022, 04:15 PM
Vedder

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Decent second half

Awful first half, like the rest of them.
How long does it take him to put a cross in though? Control the ball and whip it in ffs, all these £#%&!ing step overs and he doesn’t even beat his man at the end of it

Unread 07-08-2022, 04:16 PM
ErikvanHaaksbergen

Can't judge him because like Bruno, he's a flair player on an absolute hiding to nothing with a castle made of sand behind him. You either need to go full on battle of attrition football and get rid of the flair players and move back to something resembling the 11 that did decently in Ole's full season OR you properly fix the midfield so that Sancho/Bruno have something to work from behind them. Right now is the absolute worst of both worlds.

Unread 07-08-2022, 04:19 PM
naes_sean

shit
Closed Thread