United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Money
Closed Thread
 
Unread 22-09-2016, 12:54 PM
BobJones
 
Default Bitcoin.

Looking to buy a small amount, know very little about it tbh. Can anybody recommend the best place to start.
 
Unread 22-09-2016, 12:56 PM
silv
 
Default

www.imapeado.com
 
Unread 22-09-2016, 12:56 PM
dunk
 
Default

The internet
 
Unread 22-09-2016, 01:04 PM
Switching Off
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobJones
Looking to buy a small amount, know very little about it tbh. Can anybody recommend the best place to start.
Dont bother buying it as an investment. Buy it, if you must, to transact a purchase that will accept no other form of payment. NFT.
 
Unread 22-09-2016, 01:06 PM
BobJones
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Dont bother buying it as an investment. Buy it, if you must, to transact a purchase that will accept no other form of payment. NFT.
It's only for a transaction, the fella doesn't accept any other payment
 
Unread 22-09-2016, 01:18 PM
armchair
 
Default

localbitcoins
 
Unread 22-09-2016, 01:18 PM
Child of Darkness
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobJones
It's only for a transaction, the fella doesn't accept any other payment
What , exactly , are you buying ?
 
Unread 22-09-2016, 01:19 PM
dunk
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child of Darkness
What , exactly , are you buying ?
A banner...
 
Unread 22-09-2016, 01:21 PM
BobJones
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child of Darkness
What , exactly , are you buying ?
IPTV code
 
Unread 22-09-2016, 01:22 PM
Switching Off
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobJones
IPTV code
No need, all that shit is free.
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Bitcoin.
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
bitcoin aardvark Money 904 14-12-2018 11:25 AM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:23 PM.

Copyright 2006 - 2020 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.