United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic

Unread 18-09-2021, 08:29 PM
Sparky***

the virgin broadband advert where the girl is making music in her bedroom.

where the f*** are her eyebrows?

Unread 18-09-2021, 08:42 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
I'm sure a local will be able to correct you if you spell it out phonetically.

Wust-err-shire seems about right to me.
wusschestur

Unread 18-09-2021, 10:53 PM
CyrilSkeer

The West Ham bubble machine. Just f*** off!! They deserve to be relegated just for that alone.

Unread 19-09-2021, 03:58 PM
magic_cantona

Mark Noble.

Unread 19-09-2021, 05:05 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Mark Noble.
This post aged well

Unread 20-09-2021, 07:44 PM
Poop

Every put a powdered tablet in your mouth and it starts melting before you down it with water?

The taste, the f***ing taste

Have it since this morning, nothing will shift it.

Seething.

Unread 21-09-2021, 07:18 AM
believe

Being asked a question the person asking already has an answer to. Happens daily with my missus especially when she’s driving us anywhere.

“Which way should we go to…..?”
“Go straight here then left”
“No I usually go right here then…. It’s quicker”

Why did you ask me then?

Unread 23-09-2021, 10:49 AM
pokpo

noises, I hate loud noises

Unread 23-09-2021, 10:52 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokpo
noises, I hate loud noises
I read the entirety of your pre-edited post and was going to reply with something incredibly witty, but you had to go and delete it all. Thanks.

Unread 23-09-2021, 10:53 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokpo
How about people showing gambling down my kids' throats 24/7? I have two boys, 12 and 15. Both can't get enough of CS:GO, CoD, and other games that I used to play as well back in the day. The thing is, these games are literally packed with gambling features. Oh, you want a new skin? Screw going to the workshop and downloading whatever you fancy, like back in the day. No, now you have to pay for loot boxes and then roll dice to see if you'll get something.

What bothers me the most is that my kids are buying into this. I caught the older one spending waaaay too much money on these cases. So much so that I'm wondering if he's dumping his entire allowance into this?? We got into an argument and I have shown him this article 123 written by gambling people, about the issue of gambling in gaming, and he blew me right off. I'm at my wit's end with all of this nonsense.

If my kids get into actual gambling because of these games, there will be hell to pay. They're both smart, but I'm afraid for their futures at this point. What happened to the good old online gaming that was just for fun? Smh....
A lad I know has spent upwards of £5k on CSGO crates he's had some return on it when he hits a rare item but otherwise...

Don't speak to him much these days. His mrs banned him from it

It's a worry for me though, my kids are young at the moment but all this loot shite needs to be knocked on the head by the various commissions or governments or whatever. It is extremely addictive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
I read the entirety of your pre-edited post and was going to reply with something incredibly witty, but you had to go and delete it all. Thanks.
apparently i've got you covered pal