United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 14-09-2021, 07:44 PM
Zorg

@#%&!s

red in cumbria

And it has to be said the ref was appalling - a complete homer.

MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Taking Fred off is mental. Going to 3 at the back was stupid.

£#%&! me he's had an absolute £#%&!ing 'mare there
I thought his half time change was good. We looked OK. With a back 4 they were getting in against them. Maybe Varane on for Lindelof would have still make a difference but I can see why he did with 10 men. Needed to be braver for the rest of the game though.

BarryX

A sickener, but ffs it's not like we're out or would have even have lost if it wasn't for that shocking ball from Lingard.

20LEgend1999

Felt like the subs were pulled out of a hat. If we don't get out of this group, Ole deserves to be publically executed.

Unread 14-09-2021, 07:45 PM
Sparky***

That's been this United's team trademark for the last 3 years. One set back and everything unravels.

That 2nd half performance was like something you'd expect from a league one side playing away at a premier league club in the FA cup. Just ambitionless tripe from United. No clue how to move the ball up the pitch so they just punted it aimlessly time and again. Unforgivable.

Unread 14-09-2021, 07:45 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Taking Fred off is mental. Going to 3 at the back was stupid.

£#%&! me he's had an absolute £#%&!ing 'mare there
It honestly takes some doing to make us look that bad surely? Abysmal.

We constantly do this - build confidence, build momentum and then shit into our own underwear like that.

Unread 14-09-2021, 07:46 PM
elhombre

1-1 would have been a great result

showing character and grit

2-1 is just pathetic, given the timing.....

AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
30 seconds from what would have been a good point.

Enter J-Lingz
As Ziggy said- Why the £#%&! was he moved back into midfield?

Why would you want a brain dead cretin like that closer to your own goal when you’re down to 10 men and holding out for a draw.

MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX
A sickener, but ffs it's not like we're out or would have even have lost if it wasn't for that shocking ball from Lingard.
Of course it shouldn't be a problem going through but it's United. You just know we will make hardwork of this.

Unread 14-09-2021, 07:47 PM
Neo

Arsed.

We'll still top this group.

Unread 14-09-2021, 07:48 PM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
I thought his half time change was good. We looked OK. Needed to be braver for the rest of the game though.
Same, the issue was that we had to play three in centre mid, and we struggle enough as it is when we only need two in there.

Shaw and Pogba were £#%&!ing awful. The latter playing like he was pissed, manage to misjudge almost everything he went near.

AWB can £#%&! off, don't know if Dalot is the answer though.

Lingard

What a @#%&!.

red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Arsed.

We'll still top this group.
Either that or come bottom, £#%&! getting the Europa again.

Dr Stranger

The nature of it is maddening, but is anyone really surprised?

We have a talented group, but we have been a shambolic mess for four of our fives games this season. I was pointing out how many chances we conceded against a poor Newcastle side

The big problems going into this season are still there and have reared their head already.

We have improved the squad, but we’re a side that plays in patches and has moments of utter madness in them. We still have the same £#%&!ers letting us down that we continue to show misguided faith to and we are a chaotic mess.

We’ve been utter shit in every away game this season and we seem incapable of doing anything in a simple, drama-free manner.

Score right before halftime against Newcastle. Just see it out, no fuss. Nope, gotta concede an awful equaliser. Tonight: perfect start, don’t do anything daft…. Oh look, red card. Under a lot of pressure, ok, just get your point and go home, don’t do anything daft….

£#%&!ers. Careless, crumble-guzzling £#%&!ers.

Talent isn’t enough. You don’t win leagues and big prizes if you’re careless and chaotic and that’s exactly what we are.

andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX
Well we have, and I'm £#%&!ed if I see where any points are coming from. We might beat them at OT. If no @#%&! gets himself sent off

Unread 14-09-2021, 07:49 PM
MUFC One Love

I know the red card changed it and that happens but there is always a set back. We beat Newcastle 4-1, Ronaldo back, tonight we score early and its him, you sense momentum then bang. Gone.

Unread 14-09-2021, 07:50 PM
Sparky***

They just love to bring any kind of feel good crashing down don't they. They're £#%&!ing masters at it, United.

red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
The nature of it is maddening, but is anyone really surprised?

We have a talented group, but we have been a shambolic mess for four of our fives games this season. I was pointing out how many chances we conceded against a poor Newcastle side

The big problems going into this season are still there and have reared their head already.

We have improved the squad, but we’re a side that plays in patches and has moments of utter madness in them. We still have the same £#%&!ers letting us down that we continue to show misguided faith to and we are a chaotic mess.

We’ve been utter shit in every away game this season and we seem incapable of doing anything in a simple, drama-free manner.

Score right before halftime against Newcastle. Just see it out, no fuss. Nope, gotta concede an awful equaliser. Tonight: perfect start, don’t do anything daft…. Oh look, red card. Under a lot of pressure, ok, just get your point and go home, don’t do anything daft….

£#%&!ers. Careless, crumble-guzzling £#%&!ers.

Talent isn’t enough. You don’t win leagues and big prizes if you’re careless and chaotic and that’s exactly what we are.
Yep, and I'm just so jaded with it all. We STILL have too many players who simply don't give a shit.

dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
They just love to bring any kind of feel good crashing down don't they. They're £#%&!ing masters at it, United.
It's incredible.

West Ham away Sunday. I can feel the unbeaten record going already

Unread 14-09-2021, 07:51 PM
NedKelly

Year in year out we embarrass ourselves in this competition. I mean it, if we end up in the Europa Ole can get £#%&!ed, the constantly-grinning #@&%!.

VdB shouldn’t have been subbed, it should have been Pogba. Dunno what the £#%&! he’s doing taking Ronnie off when he’s an absolute God at getting late goals in the CL. And where to start with Fred? The anti-Brazilian. The calamity. The weakling.

Oh, and then MC Beanz had to make his cameo and give the game to them on a platter. I hope Ronaldo refuses to sit with him and the entire team follow suit like they did with the desserts, the cowards.