United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 13-05-2012, 02:00 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
This is going to be a £#%&!ing bleak day...but we have to go through it because it does make any future success taste that bit sweeter.
I think Frogson knows it's gone - I actually think he'll play a weakened team today.
It's human nature for us all to have "what if?" gnawing away somewhere underneath all that doom, but it won't be there for very long. City will be 3-0 up after about ten minutes.
It'll be agonising.

It was all over the moment we switched off & allowed Everton to score four bastard goals at OT
avoid it babes please i dont want you all upset this summer x

Unread 13-05-2012, 02:01 PM
ziggyman17

Quote:
This is going to be a £#%&!ing bleak day...but we have to go through it because it does make any future success taste that bit sweeter.
I think Frogson knows it's gone - I actually think he'll play a weakened team today.
It's human nature for us all to have "what if?" gnawing away somewhere underneath all that doom, but it won't be there for very long. City will be 3-0 up after about ten minutes.
It'll be agonising.

It was all over the moment we switched off & allowed Everton to score four bastard goals at OT
players and staff should never be allowed forget that.. £#%&!ing @#%&!s.. The more I think about it the more worked up I get.. In this case I don't think time will be a healer..

Unread 13-05-2012, 02:04 PM
thrush

Will watch until City score, then the RUgby is going on and I'm £#%&!ing Football off for the foreseeable future or at least until Park is sold

Unread 13-05-2012, 02:04 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
avoid it babes please i dont want you all upset this summer x
Can't avoid it sadly...I'll watch our game, but they'll keep doing that thing where the screen splits & show the goals from the Etihad
As soon as it's over Football ceases to exist until August (unless Euro 2012 draws me in) -

Unread 13-05-2012, 02:08 PM
TravellingRed

SAFC 1-1 united to score first
City 4-1 QPR

Dooooooooomed

Unread 13-05-2012, 02:09 PM
MUFC One Love

We've known city were gonna be champions for 1 maybe 2 weeks. Stop £#%&!ing moaning MJ.

We'll be back next season and all the pressure will be on city.

Unread 13-05-2012, 02:10 PM
Sloppy

#Sunderland team v Man Utd: Mignolet, O’Shea (C), Bardsley, Bramble, Turner, Gardner, McClean, Colback, Vaughan, Sessegnon, Campbell

Unread 13-05-2012, 02:10 PM
Sloppy

Man Utd: De Gea, Jones, Evra (C), Ferdinand, Evans, Valencia, Young, Scholes, Carrick, Giggs, Rooney.

Unread 13-05-2012, 02:11 PM
TravellingRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg

I also saw my first French bastard with a city shirt on when I was in Strasbourg the other day. Felt like pushing the @#%&! under a tram.
Not seen any here yet apart from a paddy I know. Enough £#%&!ing vermin though

Unread 13-05-2012, 02:11 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravellingRed81
SAFC 1-1 united to score first
City 4-1 QPR

Dooooooooomed

Utd 13-0, using the same giddy confidence in the omnipotence of Utd to beat the impossible odds that led a younger version of myself to believing that Utd would come back from 4-0 down in the Camp Nou in 94.

O'Shea and Brown with OG hat tricks to start us off.

Unread 13-05-2012, 02:12 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
We've known city were gonna be champions for 1 maybe 2 weeks. Stop £#%&!ing moaning MJ.

We'll be back next season and all the pressure will be on city.
Have you read Fergie's quotes re; Summer transfer activity??

Unread 13-05-2012, 02:13 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
Man Utd: De Gea, Jones, Evra (C), Ferdinand, Evans, Valencia, Young, Scholes, Carrick, Giggs, Rooney.
Giggs & Scholes again? ...worked a charm last time..& the time before that etc...

Unread 13-05-2012, 02:14 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Paul Scholes and Ryan Giggs are both in a five-man midfield.
and ickle mickey on the bench

rubbing it in inte

Unread 13-05-2012, 02:15 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Have you read Fergie's quotes re; Summer transfer activity??
He said we're not signing a holding midfielder.

If Fergie doesn't strengthen the team this summer he is risking his reputation covering for the Glazers because we will be quite far away from the league next season if we don't strengthen this summer.

We'll sign Kagawa, Asamoah or Strootman whatever he is called and a full back or striker.

Unread 13-05-2012, 02:15 PM
ziggyman17

Quote:
hate the fact, that rent a quote is captain. worst utd captain of all time..

Unread 13-05-2012, 02:16 PM
waynes ear's

are you £#%&!ing kidding me?

4-5-1 again?

seriously £#%&! off

Unread 13-05-2012, 02:17 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Nanners on the bench?

Not that it really matters. I'm £#%&!ing this shit off after about ten minutes when City get their third.

borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
are you £#%&!ing kidding me?

4-5-1 again?

seriously £#%&! off

we only need to win by 9 clear goals mate

Sloppy

Man Utd subs: Owen, Berbatov, Park, Chicharito, Nani, Rafael, Amos

Tiberian

Quote:
Giggs & Scholes again? ...worked a charm last time..& the time before that etc...
Nani and Berbatov? Drop all the talented players who can run,(Maybe Berbatov does not fit in that category tbf) great plan. And no Rafael again, seems to be getting the blame for the Everton match instead of Evans, Rio, Evra or the non existent midield defence.