United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 19-08-2009, 10:49 PM
wiganste

Default How much would we get for Anderson?

He's shite

Unread 19-08-2009, 10:50 PM
Ben

packet of hula hoops

Unread 19-08-2009, 10:51 PM
MUFC One Love

He is clearly talented but wtf is wrong with him? It's his 3rd season and he is still putting in utter shit performances.

Unread 19-08-2009, 10:51 PM
Sparky***

£8m at the most I reckon.

from sunderland or everton.

Unread 19-08-2009, 10:52 PM
History

Would probably helped if he played in the centre tonight. He put in some cracking performances at the back end of last season and you could clearly see he is a cut above the rest his age like Gibson and when fletch was 21.

Wade

21 year old, in and out of the team, inexplicably playing on the left-wing tonight.

28 year old central midfielder, playing in central midfield, dogshit for the last 6 months and looks like he couldn't give a shit.

I know who I'd rather criticise.

Spiffy

£3M and Marlo would £#%&! off. I think we should take it.

Unread 19-08-2009, 10:53 PM
Mark Corrigan

I think its ok to sing he's better than Kleberson but maybe think of someone else to shit on other than Fabregas, Berndt Haas maybe

Still think he will come good though

Unread 19-08-2009, 10:53 PM
HarkNowHear

Kleberson chappy

Did he have a world cup gong?

Unread 19-08-2009, 10:56 PM
My Name is Keith

It's weird. By keep expecting him to come good, I've kind of forgotten how constantly bobbins he is. He really is bobbins.

Not one to jump on the 'everything is shit' bandwagon after a bad loss so early in the season but I just can't see how our midfiled is anyway good enough to mount a serious challenge this season.

Unread 19-08-2009, 10:57 PM
marlo

laughable.

anderson is far from the problem.

Unread 19-08-2009, 10:58 PM
shadowplay

I was hammered on here last season for saying Anderson had yet to prove himself to be as good as Fabregas. I was apparently not being a United fan for saying he hasn't come close to the standards set by Fabregas.

Fair play to those who mocked and derided me for having that opinion.

red @rmy

Brazilians are over-rated with the exception of a small few.

Anderson is absolute £#%&!ing garbage, never been a fan.

Firswood Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by History
Would probably helped if he played in the centre tonight. He put in some cracking performances at the back end of last season and you could clearly see he is a cut above the rest his age like Gibson and when fletch was 21.
yep, starting him out there is a joke

Unread 19-08-2009, 10:59 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
laughable.

anderson is far from the problem.
I agree. The midfield is shite and it's not his fault. But he's not exactly proving himself to be part of the solution.

wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by History
i read somewhere that he prefers it on the left and his best or preferred position is left back!

as for the money, i wouldn't pay 8mill for a non scoring, non tackling midfielder.

Pudge_Bear

I remember 3-4 occasions when he has started games on the left wing. On each I think he has been subbed within the hour having been completely ineffective. Ridiculous team selection.

Unread 19-08-2009, 11:00 PM
Firswood Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowplay
I was hammered on here last season for saying Anderson had yet to prove himself to be as good as Fabregas. I was apparently not being a United fan for saying he hasn't come close to the standards set by Fabregas.

Fair play to those who mocked and derided me for having that opinion.
no way near Fabregas, takes a special sort of idiot to suggest his performances warrant a comparison with Fabregas

Unread 19-08-2009, 11:01 PM
History

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonky no
i read somewhere that he prefers it on the left and his best or preferred position is left back!

as for the money, i wouldn't pay 8mill for a non scoring, non tackling midfielder.
I read somewhere that evra loves playing upfront you wouldnt put him there though

Unread 19-08-2009, 11:08 PM
borsuk

Anderson and carrick just doesn't work. fletcher is a key player but atm i'd sooner see gibson starting ahead of anderson or carrick. they've both been consistently poor for a while now and need a kick up the arse imo. anderson especially has the positional sense of a crisp packet. i'd love him to really kick on but it's hard to ser any progress with the ład at all, in fact he's gone backwards at an alarming rate. yes, he's young and we have to expect uneven performances and errors but we should at the very least see progress and development; atm we're seeing quite the opposite and have been for a while. worrying.
Closed Thread