United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Reply
 
Unread 04-02-2024, 10:24 PM
Finport Red
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
we should have kept reguilon so we could play shaw in the middle and not have play an rb at lb. but someone is stupid.
Yeah, Reguilon.

He was a bit terrible, thirty minutes against Bayern Munich aside.
 
Unread 05-02-2024, 12:17 AM
jem
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finport Red
Yeah, Reguilon.

He was a bit terrible, thirty minutes against Bayern Munich aside.
he was our best left back not called shaw.
 
Unread 05-02-2024, 01:40 AM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Malacia is coming back soon.....

 
Unread 05-02-2024, 01:46 AM
Lok
 
Default

It's great to see us winning again but let's not get carried away. We're winning games that clearly should be routine, even in these post-Fergie times.

There's been far too many warning signs this session and beating Newport, Wolves and West Ham doesn't mask those.

The one thing he is getting right is his trust in youth. That picture of Mainoo, Garnacho and Hoijland is already iconic. Hopefully the three continue their form and we never have to see Antony, The Scottish Player and Martial start again.
 
Unread 05-02-2024, 07:01 AM
Ethers
 
Default

Donít get carried away, says bloke who whips himself up into a frenzy and says Ten Hag is going to be sacked after every bad result.
 
Unread 05-02-2024, 07:39 AM
jem
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Malacia is coming back soon.....

you should see a doctor.
 
Unread 05-02-2024, 09:02 AM
Lok
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Donít get carried away, says bloke who whips himself up into a frenzy and says Ten Hag is going to be sacked after every bad result.
There's been a lot more bad results than good. I didn't start saying it after 2 or 3 bad games.
 
Unread 05-02-2024, 09:14 AM
Dr Stranger
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
It's great to see us winning again but let's not get carried away. We're winning games that clearly should be routine, even in these post-Fergie times.

There's been far too many warning signs this session and beating Newport, Wolves and West Ham doesn't mask those.

The one thing he is getting right is his trust in youth. That picture of Mainoo, Garnacho and Hoijland is already iconic. Hopefully the three continue their form and we never have to see Antony, The Scottish Player and Martial start again.
Not sure anyone is getting carried away tbh. Everyone seems fully aware of our shortcomings.

Just a bit of cautious optimism and highlighting some positives.. And we havenít had a great season, so got to enjoy these kinds of wins when we can
 
Unread 05-02-2024, 09:39 AM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Not sure anyone is getting carried away tbh. Everyone seems fully aware of our shortcomings.

Just a bit of cautious optimism and highlighting some positives.. And we havenít had a great season, so got to enjoy these kinds of wins when we can

/ Gleefully await our next defeat to post bile ..
 
Unread 05-02-2024, 09:50 AM
Dr Stranger
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
/ Gleefully await our next defeat to post bile ..
Villa away without Martinez, so weíll find out 👍
 
Unread 07-02-2024, 08:45 AM
magic_cantona
 
Default

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/news/man...luhg-ggmu-mufc

Scraping the barrel.
 
Unread 11-02-2024, 08:54 PM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger View Post
Villa away without Martinez, so weíll find out 👍
We won't .....

Get that contract extension ready big Jim, anyone can see with his settled first team we can beat anyone, no adapting to his injuries ..

Game winner sub today....

4 more years !
 
Unread 11-02-2024, 08:55 PM
red in cumbria
 
Default

One game at a time, but this must already be our best run this season.
 
Unread 11-02-2024, 09:09 PM
Jethro
 
Default

How is the survey coming along? Big numbers I hope.
 
Unread 11-02-2024, 10:02 PM
The taste of...
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro View Post
How is the survey coming along? Big numbers I hope.

 
Unread 13-02-2024, 12:02 PM
Ethers
 
Default


Strange, considering he has no style of play apparently.
 
Unread 13-02-2024, 12:47 PM
Dasilvatwins
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers View Post
https://x.com/MerlinUnited/status/17...343408458?s=20

Strange, considering he has no style of play apparently.
Whilst this is great to hear youíd like to think they were doing this with the previous managers? Isnít it common the u21/u18s sort of match the first team for this very reason?

Once Ratcliffe gets his hands into things next summer with ETH things are going to be interesting. May not be complete title challengers next season but having a club whose primary objective is to win will be refreshing.
 
Unread 13-02-2024, 01:03 PM
believe
 
Cool

Itís interesting that he couldn't implement his plan with the first team when he had a couple of players missing but can implement it with the under 18ís no problem.
 
Unread 13-02-2024, 01:07 PM
Ethers
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe View Post
Itís interesting that he couldn't implement his plan with the first team when he had a couple of players missing but can implement it with the under 18ís no problem.
Is it yeah?

Or is it completely understandable that kids are going to pick up a new system relatively easy, and itís going to be harder to implement it when youíre missing a lot of the players you brought specifically for the system you want to play, and are forced to cobble together an 11 from what you inherited from previous managers?
 
Unread 13-02-2024, 01:08 PM
puressence
 
Default

Yep ethers calling it right
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: surveying the dutch imposter 23/24
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Why did LVG buy Dutch players when the Dutch national team is so bad? Rashnaldo Football 26 11-05-2016 09:22 PM
Dutch Football rafabio Football 21 31-03-2010 10:37 AM
All times are GMT. The time now is 04:18 PM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2023 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.