Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 12-06-2011, 08:17 PM
Cream

Default Re: euro u21's

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeB
Big phil needs to stop those long balls asap
he'll keep on doing it till Pearce tells him not to.

Unread 12-06-2011, 08:18 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Dean Sturridge

Baron

Alan Smith calling Daniel Sturridge "Dean" the £#%&!ing helmet

Cracking recovery from Smallers there.

JakeB

Bertrand looks £#%&!. Has he been out on loan from Chelsea?

Sandman

The lad who scored for them is a class player btw, he was linked with Arsenal last summer, if you were to believe the press then they're the only club in England who likes technical players

Unread 12-06-2011, 08:19 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman
The lad who scored for them is a class player btw, he was linked with Arsenal last summer, if you were to believe the press then they're the only club in England who likes technical players
What the £#%&! is a technical player anyway, you hear it all the time these days.

Unread 12-06-2011, 08:20 PM
borsuk

i see the spanish full/barca tactic of fouling any time there is a possible break on is well established at u-12 level as well. hate that, always minor fouls, just enough to stop the play without drawing a card, @#%&!s.

smalling and jones are an excellent pairing in the middle.

Unread 12-06-2011, 08:20 PM
Cream

good to see Spain relying on their wonderful skills and not pressuring the ref or deliberately cheating.

Unread 12-06-2011, 08:21 PM
stax

I'm not watching this but I gather it's not a feast of sophisticated possession football from England?

JakeB

With England playing like Stoke, the strikers are going to have to work hard to get into the game..which Welbeck is. But Rose and Sturridge are putting £#%&! all effort in

Henderson is having a shit game

taff

be nice if de gea had something to do

That Boy Ronaldo!

ANOTHER long ball from the keeper.

Unread 12-06-2011, 08:22 PM
JakeB

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
i see the spanish full/barca tactic of fouling any time there is a possible break on is well established at u-12 level as well. hate that, always minor fouls, just enough to stop the play without drawing a card, @#%&!s.

smalling and jones are an excellent pairing in the middle
Compliment each other very well

Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by stax
I'm not watching this but I gather it's not a feast of sophisticated possession football from England?
england couldn't pass £#%&!ing water.

Some of the touches and control from our over-rated, over-priced players are quite frankly embarrassing. Why are all these useless chelsea £#%&!ing rejects in this team?

but spain are cheating blah blah blah

borsuk

nice bit of acting there to get welbeck a yellow

Cream

Was Vine questioning Wellbeck's national loyalties there?

He really does dislike United.

Unread 12-06-2011, 08:24 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk

nice bit of acting there to get welbeck a yellow
we heard you the first time brain.

Unread 12-06-2011, 08:25 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
england couldn't pass £#%&!ing water.

Some of the touches and control from our over-rated, over-priced players are quite frankly embarrassing. Why are all these useless chelsea £#%&!ing rejects in this team?

but spain are cheating blah blah blah
yes I think both viewpoints have been made.

not being a big england fan I'm more interested in Spain's needless fannying to be honest.

Unread 12-06-2011, 08:25 PM
JakeB

I really feel I must be missing something with Henderson? With us rumoured to be interested in him last season I made sure I always had a look at him when Sunderland were on, and I've not been impressed on any occasion. And tonight is the same so far. £20 million

Unread 12-06-2011, 08:27 PM
borsuk

welbeck's getting right £#%&!ed off with sturridge's unwillingness to work without the ball.

spain have been the better side but there hasn't been much in it. aside from the goal they've not made any real chances.
Closed Thread