£#%&! what he says.

We always beat those @#%&!s.

Unread 08-03-2020, 08:53 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Pep called us a long ball outfit.

Ole’s got him on toast.
Ole should call them a "do £#%&! all with 78% possession outfit".

£#%&! em.

Unread 08-03-2020, 08:57 PM
utd99

Nah, I love it that he’s gone full blown disparaging, face slapping mode again.

Utterly rattled.

Unread 08-03-2020, 09:11 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Since January in all comps:

Played 17
Won 9
Drawn 4
Lost 4

Scored 29
Conceded 11
Clean sheets 11

6 of those games have been against City (3), Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal.

Unbeaten in the last 10.

Rashford, The Scottish Player and Pogba all absent for long periods.

Meanwhile Pep has lost 3 since Jan, two against Ole.

During this horrendous period, people were saying he's already been sacked. Poch incoming.

Burnley was a huge kick in the %@#$&!s tbh, that and the 10 minute spell in the first leg of the semi

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
Ole should call them a "do £#%&! all with 78% possession outfit".

£#%&! em.
621 pointless passes

Unread 08-03-2020, 09:25 PM
History

Quote:

Ole’s got him on toast.

Must be referring to The Scottish Players whizzbanger

Unread 08-03-2020, 09:52 PM
Pop

Quote:

Ole’s got him on toast.
I was hoping he'd pat him on his bald head like he done to Mourinho this season. Proper Benny Hill style all the way down the touchline back to the dressing room. With the same sound effect too.

Unread 08-03-2020, 10:11 PM
Dr Stranger

Should definitely do it next week if we win.

Imagine a double over Pep, Jose and Chelsea

Unread 09-03-2020, 12:15 AM
red in cumbria

We will do very well to win there, I'm not counting any chickens.

Unread 09-03-2020, 12:17 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Agreed. We do have a bad habit of getting complacent after a good win. We're going into the game in good shape though.

Unread 09-03-2020, 12:49 AM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Current Spurs are nothing to fear. They’re not a patch on peak Poch Spurs. So long as we show up and don’t hand it to them I’m confident.

Unread 09-03-2020, 04:35 AM
Stickman

Quote:

Ole’s got him on toast.
Cannot stand when managers throw that kind of snide after being beaten.

He wanted meat and got fish like Klopp earlier in the season, it’s staggeringly arrogant to expect the opposition to set up to cater to your strengths.

If you’re a hugely possession based outfit then the opposition are going to have to beat you through organisation and efficient counter attacking aren’t they. It’s usually how they lose.

Unread 09-03-2020, 06:38 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnificentSeven
doing the double over city and chelsea in one season is no mean feat. that never happened under jose, lvg or even fergie in his later year.

clear as day that he's doing good things with this club.
1960-61 last time

Unread 09-03-2020, 10:17 AM
My Name is Keith

Prepared to hold out the hand of friendship to our ‘ole out’ crew and forgive and forget. But not if it’s back to knicker pissing the first sign of difficulty. And there will be shit games and shit performances ahead.

Your move.

Unread 09-03-2020, 10:20 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Prepared to hold out the hand of friendship to our ‘ole out’ crew and forgive and forget. But not if it’s back to knicker pissing the first sign of difficulty. And there will be shit games and shit performances ahead.

Your move.
Offer accepted.

Unread 09-03-2020, 10:22 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:

Your move.

A hand across the divide.

Will it be taken...... interesting times...

Unread 09-03-2020, 10:25 AM
BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
The closer we get to his team, the better we get.

We're easily the best we've looked since he first came. And we're still missing Rashford and will strengthen more in the summer.
The best team since Fergie's last one. He just needs a few more quality players in (and others moved on) and we'll be challenging again. Will be a huge summer for Ole and the club. Hopefully he can reinvest the Pogba money and get some additional funds...

Unread 09-03-2020, 10:25 AM
My Name is Keith

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Offer accepted.
Good windles. I’ve noted there’s been no correction of the bad rep you gave me recently. You mentioned that you had been hasty in pressing red and would correct your error?

I don’t want to appear small minded but it’s these things that define us as people. Everyone from the ‘ole in’ crew has to trust each other. Our bonds are unbreakable but those bonds are built on trust. Fail we might but sail we must.

Unread 09-03-2020, 11:22 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Cannot stand when managers throw that kind of snide after being beaten.

He wanted meat and got fish like Klopp earlier in the season, it’s staggeringly arrogant to expect the opposition to set up to cater to your strengths.

If you’re a hugely possession based outfit then the opposition are going to have to beat you through organisation and efficient counter attacking aren’t they. It’s usually how they lose.
Don’t you remember his first season at City? Any time they’d hit a bump in the road, or a team would beat them or hold them out for a draw, he’d start going on about changing English football, and how City are playing it how it should be played. Even the media joined in - “Pep is revolutionising football”

Love seeing them turn to shit.

Unread 09-03-2020, 11:43 AM
20LEgend1999

Quote:

Your move.
If you want a list of "Ole out crew" members, for your records, this is a useful thread: https://www.utdforum.com/forum/poll....ts&pollid=1979

Hopefully more of them take you up on the offer, because I'm not sure all the Ole in crew are as understanding as you are. I know I'll personally struggle to forgive people who called our manager a "clueless" "f***ing idiot" "Norwegian fisherman" who only got the job because he "poked his toe out in 99", and wanted him sacked within a year of him being made manager.
Quote:
bazrah99, Casanova85, Child of Darkness, David Crank, Finport Red, flixton, geo100100, Jan Kubis, les vagas, liamb123, lztom, marlo, Mr_Ed, poppy, rustling jimmies, ryanMUFC, ScarFace, Stickman, Swagger, Vedder, windy waffles*

*has since repented
Obviously not a comprehensive list (AK14 for instance said he'd sack Ole as soon as Poch was available in the above thread), but you'll probably have to wait until we next lose for most of the Ole out'ers to show up.

Unread 09-03-2020, 11:50 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20LEgend1999
If you want a list of "Ole out crew" members, for your records, this is a useful thread: https://www.utdforum.com/forum/poll....ts&pollid=1979

Hopefully more of them take you up on the offer, because I'm not sure all the Ole in crew are as understanding as you are. I know I'll personally struggle to forgive people who called our manager a "clueless" "f***ing idiot" "Norwegian fisherman" who only got the job because he "poked his toe out in 99", and wanted him sacked within a year of him being made manager.

Obviously not a comprehensive list (AK14 for instance said he'd sack Ole as soon as Poch was available in the above thread), but you'll probably have to wait until we next lose for most of the Ole out'ers to show up.
What a snake..

Made the list.
Closed Thread