United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > News, Current Affairs & Politics
Reply
 
Unread 23-05-2020, 12:23 AM
Sparky***
 
Default

Is there nobody young and bit charismatic in american politics? Someone who might be a bit of fresh air instead of hearing these two old farts go back and forth with their awful banter.

f***ing hell. Politics in 2020 just get in the f***ing bin
 
Unread 23-05-2020, 12:29 AM
armchair
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky*** View Post
Is there nobody young and bit charismatic in american politics? Someone who might be a bit of fresh air instead of hearing these two old farts go back and forth with their awful banter.

f***ing hell. Politics in 2020 just get in the f***ing bin
There is but hrc wants a puppet. Tulsi Gabbard was an up and coming star, vice chair of the dems in 2016 until she backed bernie and since then she's been accused of being a russian spy. and her character has been destroyed by the hillary establishment.

The clinton's have destroyed the democratic party.
 
Unread 23-05-2020, 05:15 AM
shenwen
 
Default

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...y-relationship

"Joe Biden doesn't care about black people"
 
Unread 23-05-2020, 07:05 AM
Gypsum Fantastic
 
Default

Gonna have to get AOC to run with him.
 
Unread 23-05-2020, 02:06 PM
ScarFace
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic View Post
Gonna have to get AOC to run with him.
That's a guarenteed loss. Evenhalf his party hate that horse face b***h "cauliflower is racist" < direct quote.
 
Unread 23-05-2020, 07:04 PM
red in cumbria
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace View Post
That's a guarenteed loss. Evenhalf his party hate that horse face b***h "cauliflower is racist" < direct quote.
She's not old enough anyway (legally, I mean - the at least 35 rule applies to Veep as well, for obvious reasons)
 
Unread 23-05-2020, 07:07 PM
ScarFace
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
She's not old enough anyway (legally, I mean - the at least 35 rule applies to Veep as well, for obvious reasons)
Plus she's a total idiot who would get less votes than Clinton if she ever tried.

All they had to do was get somebody basic & they'd have won.
 
Unread 23-05-2020, 07:14 PM
red in cumbria
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Plus she's a total idiot who would get less votes than Clinton if she ever tried.

All they had to do was get somebody basic & they'd have won.
I like her, but I suppose that wouldn't surprise you
 
Unread 27-05-2020, 07:21 PM
ScarFace
 
Default

 
Unread 28-05-2020, 10:02 AM
rubbernecker
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace View Post


The video below is probably the most incomprehensible I've seen him and that's saying something


Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Joe Biden: U.S President 2020...
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Bernie running #2020 saffers News, Current Affairs & Politics 21 20-02-2019 04:48 PM
Mourinho says Man Utd to challenge for everything by 2020 fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 31-01-2018 07:40 PM
Joe Biden ScarFace News, Current Affairs & Politics 30 23-11-2017 07:11 PM
Joe Biden BobJones News, Current Affairs & Politics 5 18-09-2016 03:02 PM
Obama and Biden boreez News, Current Affairs & Politics 2 24-08-2008 04:13 PM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:39 PM.

Copyright 2006 - 2020 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.