United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 22-05-2020, 10:41 AM
Big Norm

This is just bonkers really.

Unread 22-05-2020, 02:19 PM
Stickman

Imagine our collective support had an a******.

Old Trafford should be getting torn down from the stands next home game ffs

Unread 22-05-2020, 02:35 PM
Kent Brockman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace View Post
Great news. Hopefully forces the gimps to sell.
I wouldn't hold out much hope that American capitalists would sell something when it's at its lowest value.

Unread 22-05-2020, 02:42 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent Brockman View Post
I wouldn't hold out much hope that American capitalists would sell something when it's at its lowest value.
I'm sure the value will fall even more once NUFC start spending their way up the league.

Unread 22-05-2020, 03:28 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
Imagine our collective support had an a******.

Old Trafford should be getting torn down from the stands next home game ffs
Oh right and I suppose you'll be first in line to do that, Senor Guevara?

If you honestly think a bunch of football supporters are going to influence a family of vulture capitalists who barely ever set foot in the country, to part with their billion dollar asset because you hold up a few signs and rip up a few plastic seats, you go right ahead.

Unread 22-05-2020, 11:42 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky*** View Post
Oh right and I suppose you'll be first in line to do that, Senor Guevara?

If you honestly think a bunch of football supporters are going to influence a family of vulture capitalists who barely ever set foot in the country, to part with their billion dollar asset because you hold up a few signs and rip up a few plastic seats, you go right ahead.
Hold me back

Unread 23-05-2020, 06:24 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky*** View Post
ripping up a few seats.... no. also, doing f*** all, collectively.