Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 20-05-2020, 05:53 PM
puressence

Announced tomorrow all done

Unread 20-05-2020, 06:18 PM
Seamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky*** View Post
City have blown it for any future oil clubs by blagging their books so blatantly.
I hope so

Unread 20-05-2020, 06:24 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus View Post
I hope so
they can ***** as much as they want on the ground/training ground, doing up half of the f***ing bigg market if they want...

but if they want to play by the rules they can't go dropping 300m quid on players unless they want people to be asking the same questions that city are being grilled on.

Unread 20-05-2020, 07:27 PM
JamesPolk

And the Premier League wonders why they get no sympathy over project restart. This will be an own goal for them in the long run as I cannot wait until Der Speigel tells us how much Newcastle have cheated in 10 years time. So now you don't have one arab oil cheating club but two and then you also have Liverpool FC which is PR disaster in on itself.

But folks now you can also priveatly strikethrough the name of Newcastle United in addition to manchester city and not reconize anything they "win" as legimate going forward.

What discrace this is regarding Bobby Robsons is memory.

Unread 20-05-2020, 07:30 PM
red in cumbria

As already said, its "unfortunate" for Newcastle that even our useless authorities have got a bit more wise to the tricks city pulled now.

Unread 21-05-2020, 06:40 PM
JamesPolk

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria View Post
As already said, its "unfortunate" for Newcastle that even our useless authorities have got a bit more wise to the tricks city pulled now.
If BoJo had any backbone he did tell the Saudi to forget the idea and he did tell Monsour to back up and leave. and probably roman also.

Unread 23-05-2020, 09:48 PM
Seamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence View Post
Announced tomorrow all done
I must have missed this

Unread 23-05-2020, 09:58 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus View Post
I must have missed this
They're still translating the announcement into Geordie. Very time consuming.