United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 26-02-2020, 11:19 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by barca99
Cant believe i am saying this but for me id rather liverpool won it, 6 or 7 who cares. In a season when they win the league as well though it would be much worse.

If its to make a liverpool treble then have to go with City im afraid.

Cannot believe this is something i am even debating tbh.

A Madrid have half a chance then hope barca do away with City
you can't be too mad at Madrid. After all they're the only reason why Liverpool aren't going for a hat-trick of european cups this year.

They've more than done their bit to keep City and Liverpool away from it.

The rest of europe however are a £#%&!ing disgrace. Especially those catalan £#%&!ers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanMUFC
All this shit whilst we’re playing Brugge in the £#%&!ing Europa league whilst being managed by Ole £#%&!ing Solskjaer.

Tell me how good does it feel.

Unread 26-02-2020, 11:20 PM
Vedder

This competition has kicked us in the %@#$&!s far to many times over the years and it still continues to now and we’re not even £#%&!ing in it

Unread 26-02-2020, 11:22 PM
barca99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
This competition has kicked us in the balls far to many times over the years and it still continues to now and we’re not even f***ing in it

Unread 26-02-2020, 11:26 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
This competition has kicked us in the %@#$&!s far to many times over the years and it still continues to now and we’re not even £#%&!ing in it
We kicked ourselves. Or more specifically the glazers neutered us and our manager trotted out the no value line to cover for them.

At a time when we got to 3 champions league finals in 4 years, these are the players we signed...

Berbatov
Zoran Tosic
Ritchie de laet
Antonio valencia
Gabriel obertan
Michael Owen
Mame Biram Diouf
Chris Smalling
Bebe
Javier Hernandez

My it's a wonder we didn't dominate europe with that level of ambition isn't it.

Unread 26-02-2020, 11:37 PM
barca99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
We kicked ourselves. Or more specifically the glazers neutered us and our manager trotted out the no value line to cover for them.

At a time when we got to 3 champions league finals in 4 years, these are the players we signed...

Berbatov
Zoran Tosic
Ritchie de laet
Antonio valencia
Gabriel obertan
Michael Owen
Mame Biram Diouf
Chris Smalling
Bebe
Javier Hernandez

My it's a wonder we didn't dominate europe with that level of ambition isn't it.
Agreed, we were knocking on the door but did £#%&! all to close the gap. A few decent (midfield) signings and 3 could easily have been 5.

Dont get me started on the leverkusen, Porto, Bayern games etc.

Unread 26-02-2020, 11:43 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
£#%&!ing bt commentators would have you believe these plastic @#%&!s have beaten peak Barca 10-0
If anyone can manage both teams in a CL qualifier, it's Pep.

Unread 26-02-2020, 11:47 PM
armchair

Ronnie's in decline, and it started with the man bun or whatever it's supposed to be.

Unread 27-02-2020, 12:00 AM
JamesPolk

Quote:
This competition has kicked us in the balls far to many times over the years and it still continues to now and we’re not even f***ing in it
Yes... and the Munich Air Disaster being the biggest blow Instead of 1958 being United's first of many CLs under Busby, 6. Febuary each year is sad reminder of what might have been.

Unread 27-02-2020, 12:25 AM
red in cumbria

Can still see city making a meal of it in the home leg tbf, though Real do look deeply unimpressive.

Unread 27-02-2020, 01:02 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesPolk
Yes... and the Munich Air Disaster being the biggest blow Instead of 1958 being United's first of many CLs under Busby, 6. Febuary each year is sad reminder of what might have been.
I mean come on. This Bert is ridiculous. Get rid ASAP.

Unread 27-02-2020, 07:29 AM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Bit blatant isn't he?

Sad though that to be different a WUM has to come here and in their post supportive things - would not be noticeable if he came on here and said Glazers are scum, Sanchez needs a piano dropped on him etc.

Unread 27-02-2020, 08:45 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Yep.

They’re not even attempting to hide it any longer.

As for City beating Madrid, I can’t imagine they’ll be that impressed with being knocked out by this corrupt bunch; especially since uefa have already thrown the book at them? So if they do eventually get eliminated by them shit will hit the fan imo.
Closed Thread