United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 18-02-2020, 01:49 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenin
You’d think Raiola would have other things to worry about like his adult-onset diabetes and impending heart attack, the fat c***.

At least If I was him I would.
Think I’d celebrate his heart attack more than a united title.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Not a chance in his place I’d have my agent making me look a c***
He’s obviously doing it with pogba’s blessing.

Unread 18-02-2020, 07:21 AM
puressence

ole .. pauls due back to carrington tomorrow ..lets see how it goes

also not sure how true it is but if he plays one more game we have to shell out a few million to rialo , if he doesnt play the game rialo has to pay pogba 5 million ..

Unread 18-02-2020, 08:03 AM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
ole .. pauls due back to carrington tomorrow ..lets see how it goes

also not sure how true it is but if he plays one more game we have to shell out a few million to rialo , if he doesnt play the game rialo has to pay pogba 5 million ..
That last bit is %@#$&!s pal

Unread 18-02-2020, 08:16 AM
My Name is Heath

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
You think raiola goes off on one without the consent of his client?

Really?

I’m 99% sure that whatever the bulbous galoot comes out with has had either the implicit or explicit consent of his client. It would be remarkably odd if he hadn’t.

The sooner we get rid of this absolute toad the better. So many people sooooo wrong about pogba (incl me).

A stain on the club.
What a great pro wrestling name that would be.

Unread 18-02-2020, 08:22 AM
believe

You just wish there was a way that the club could £#%&! these two over but it’s highly unlikely and they’ll eventually get what they want.

Imagine how nice it would be if they could complete £#%&! up Pogbas career and make Riola lose money on the whole saga and put him in a position where no other footballer would touch him with a barge pole

Unread 18-02-2020, 09:19 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
You just wish there was a way that the club could £#%&! these two over but it’s highly unlikely and they’ll eventually get what they want.

Imagine how nice it would be if they could complete £#%&! up Pogbas career and make Riola lose money on the whole saga and put him in a position where no other footballer would touch him with a barge pole
100%.

They’ll get exactly what they want because football’s a shit show and there’s no end of clubs that will bend over for players that can play a bit and are good a social media.

Best we can hope for is a career threatening car accident caused by riola’s belly making the steering wheel veer off into the back of a bus.

Unread 18-02-2020, 09:42 AM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
100%.

They’ll get exactly what they want because football’s a shit show and there’s no end of clubs that will bend over for players that can play a bit and are good a social media.

Best we can hope for is a career threatening car accident caused by riola’s belly making the steering wheel veer off into the back of a bus.
Knowing our shit@#%&!s (Ed), there’s prolly a clause in Pogba’s contract for us to pay him a huge amount if he had any kind of accident.

Just get rid of the @#%&! & hope many ills befall him once we’ve got the money for him. But again, knowing our shit@#%&!s, it’ll be a deal where the money is paid over the next 25 £#%&!ing years.

Unread 18-02-2020, 11:08 AM
Red Santos

ffs cant wait till he's gone

hope he takes his Pogba FC shit@#%&!s with him

Unread 18-02-2020, 11:09 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Santos
ffs cant wait till he's gone

hope he takes his Pogba FC shitc***s with him
Dunk ?

Unread 18-02-2020, 11:22 AM
redhegemony

Where's he going to play if he wants to lace up his boots. Fernandes wants that free floating role unless Pogba plays left side of a 3. Can't play in a 2.

Unread 18-02-2020, 11:25 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
Where's he going to play if he wants to lace up his boots. Fernandes wants that free floating role unless Pogba plays left side of a 3. Can't play in a 2.
Play Fernandes off the right in a floating role and Pogba in front of The Scottish Player and Fred. Gives the option of dropping into a 4 when necessary.

Worrying about fitting quality into the side isn't really the way forward.

Moot anyway, as he'll play about 5 more games for us then be gone for a bargain fee.

Unread 18-02-2020, 11:37 AM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Play Fernandes off the right in a floating role and Pogba in front of The Scottish Player and Fred. Gives the option of dropping into a 4 when necessary.

Worrying about fitting quality into the side isn't really the way forward.

Moot anyway, as he'll play about 5 more games for us then be gone for a bargain fee.
Any minute Pogba plays for us now is a minute too long, and a minute he doesn't deserve. Some players dream of pulling on our shirt, as has been shown recently, parents breaking down in tears at the news that their kids dream has come true. But that Virus and his shit-bag entourage treat the club with utter disdain at every opportunity.

People saying that Ole has being mugged off by him, and asking why isn't he at Carrington. Why the £#%&! would anyone in their right mind want that worm anywhere near the club and the playing squad? I wouldn't want him anywhere near the reserves, the youth, the stadium, the city or the country. Him being anywhere on Earth is too close.

£#%&! him. Being fired into the sun would be too good for him and his shit-bag.

Unread 18-02-2020, 11:38 AM
Sparky***

Raiola’s on talkSPORT now having a ruck with Simon Jordan

Unread 18-02-2020, 11:39 AM
Bunker Buster

Hope he plays one last game so he can be Boo'd from four corners of the ground.

Absolute cowardly weasel ..

Unread 18-02-2020, 11:40 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
Any minute Pogba plays for us now is a minute too long, and a minute he doesn't deserve. Some players dream of pulling on our shirt, as has been shown recently, parents breaking down in tears at the news that their kids dream has come true. But that Virus and his shit-bag entourage treat the club with utter disdain at every opportunity.

People saying that Ole has being mugged off by him, and asking why isn't he at Carrington. Why the £#%&! would anyone in their right mind want that worm anywhere near the club and the playing squad? I wouldn't want him anywhere near the reserves, the youth, the stadium, the city or the country. Him being anywhere on Earth is too close.

£#%&! him. Being fired into the sun would be too good for him and his shit-bag.
No self respecting united fan can want pogba anywhere near the club. An utter @#%&! in every respect.

Can’t think of a prem player I dislike more.

Unread 18-02-2020, 11:40 AM
AK14

Would be great if we just held onto him and made him see out his contract, wasting the next few years of his career. Won’t obviously and it would probably be for the best just to sell but it’d be funny as £#%&!.

Unread 18-02-2020, 11:44 AM
Seamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Raiola’s on talkSPORT now having a ruck with Simon Jordan

Unread 18-02-2020, 11:54 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Would be great if we just held onto him and made him see out his contract, wasting the next few years of his career. Won’t obviously and it would probably be for the best just to sell but it’d be funny as £#%&!.
Honestly been thinking about this all day. Could we not just slap a £250 million price tag on him and wait until someone pays it? In the meantime stick him in the reserves on the bench and let him sit out his contract until he does. Use any excuse to fine him to claw back some of his wages and create an absolute shit show for Riola.

Surely we’ve committed financially to see out his contract, just bite the bullet and pay it out and let him see how popular he is on Instagram posting selfies at Stalybridge on a Tuesday night.

Wouldn’t normally be arsed bit that Raiolas comments today have left me seething.

Unread 18-02-2020, 11:57 AM
Jethro

I think he should be sold for £10 million or some other derisory number. Show the world how little regard he's held in.

I absolutely despise him.

Unread 18-02-2020, 11:58 AM
NedKelly

By now most clubs must be looking at him thinking is he even worth the effort? There’s no guarantee he won’t do the same to another club what he’s done to us.
Closed Thread