United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 17-02-2020, 08:59 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
Raiola is absolutely toxic. Def did the right thing re Haaland.
Would have been great seeing him rip the league up but I’m a big enough bloke (especially after falling off the wagon thanks to the ‘binge thread’) to admit I was very wrong about the club doing what ever it took to get him here.
just don’t tell utd99

£#%&! Haaland and £#%&! raiola.

Unread 17-02-2020, 10:59 PM
Vedder

Can’t wait for Pogba to £#%&! off in the summer. Sick of the circus that follows him

Unread 17-02-2020, 11:01 PM
red in cumbria

Don't need him anyway lol.

Unread 17-02-2020, 11:22 PM
jem

we should have taken haaland and had raiola rubbed out. no point having american owners if we can't send this @#%&! to sleep with the fishes.

Unread 17-02-2020, 11:23 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
we should have taken haaland and had raiola rubbed out. no point having american owners if we can't send this @#%&! to sleep with the fishes.
what?

Unread 17-02-2020, 11:24 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
what?
did I stutter?

will add him to my sig.

Unread 17-02-2020, 11:25 PM
ScarFace

We really need to never even attempt to sign another of his players.

Unread 17-02-2020, 11:33 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Then indulging him on the pitch when, again, it was clear he wasn’t pulling his weight, and letting him jet off around the world when he was ‘injured’. Wtf? Do players we’re paying tens of millions to not have to report to Carrington anymore? And do we then let them all do it? What message does that send out?
Maybe he doesn’t want pogba’s influence around carrington. The club weren’t given the opportunity to sell him last summer as no-one made a decent offer. Raiola, pogba and interested clubs thought they could manipluate him out the door on the cheap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Yes, definitely recall that Fergal didn't actually want him to leave.
And played dumb about thinking pogba wasn’t in the last year of his contract. Fergie used pogba to cover for the debt. Constantly talking him up as a reason for the club not to buy a midfielder, then hardly ever played him. Not surprised the player £#%&!ed off.

Unread 17-02-2020, 11:38 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
We really need to never even attempt to sign another of his players.
Pretty certain that’s what’s gonna happen. The guys a @#%&!

Unread 17-02-2020, 11:45 PM
lenin

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14

Someone’s rattled

#@&%!.
You’d think Raiola would have other things to worry about like his adult-onset diabetes and impending heart attack, the fat @#%&!.

At least If I was him I would.

Unread 17-02-2020, 11:49 PM
silv

Pogba who? He is an asset to red football ltd but he doesn’t play for Manchester United so £#%&! him

Let him move. You can’t rely on the £#%&!er to even stay fit let alone dig the team out

Unread 18-02-2020, 12:22 AM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
And played dumb about thinking pogba wasn’t in the last year of his contract. Fergie used pogba to cover for the debt. Constantly talking him up as a reason for the club not to buy a midfielder, then hardly ever played him. Not surprised the player £#%&!ed off.
Even preferred Gibson to him on one (in)famous occasion

Unread 18-02-2020, 12:22 AM
browser

Activate the years extension and let him rot for 2 years.

Unread 18-02-2020, 12:26 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
Pogba who? He is an asset to red football ltd but he doesn’t play for Manchester United so £#%&! him

Let him move. You can’t rely on the £#%&!er to even stay fit let alone dig the team out
Spot on.

Annoyingly though, he will be back playing soon enough. Need him fit and ready for sale at the highest possible price.

Whisper it: he could even be with us next season, on Sanchez's wages, with Ole sacked.

How about that?

Unread 18-02-2020, 12:52 AM
ZiggyStardust

Raiola is like a Poundland Mendes

Say what you like about Jorge Mendes but he never airs his dirty linen in public
Behaves with of bit of class

I’ve defended Pogba because aside from not performing as well as we all hoped he would I don’t think he’s been a bad professional at Utd however it’s got to the point that Pogba has to act like a man and tell his agent to shut the £#%&! up or I’m dumping you

Not a chance in his place I’d have my agent making me look a @#%&!

Unread 18-02-2020, 12:55 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust

Say what you like about Jorge Mendes but he never airs his dirty linen in public

I’ve defended Pogba because aside from not performing as well as we all hoped he would I don’t think he’s been a bad professional at Utd however it’s got to the point that Pogba has to act like a man and tell his agent to shut the £#%&! up or I’m dumping you

get them both out the door asap in the summer.

No £#%&!ing about, no protracted £#%&!ing sagas and last day deal shite.

June 1st make moves to get the £#%&!ing #@&%! gone.

Unread 18-02-2020, 01:19 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:

You think raiola goes off on one without the consent of his client?

Really?

I’m 99% sure that whatever the bulbous galoot comes out with has had either the implicit or explicit consent of his client. It would be remarkably odd if he hadn’t.

The sooner we get rid of this absolute toad the better. So many people sooooo wrong about pogba (incl me).

A stain on the club.

Unread 18-02-2020, 01:28 AM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
You think raiola goes off on one without the consent of his client?

Really?

I’m 99% sure that whatever the bulbous galoot comes out with has had either the implicit or explicit consent of his client. It would be remarkably odd if he hadn’t.

The sooner we get rid of this absolute toad the better. So many people sooooo wrong about pogba (incl me).

A stain on the club.
I think Raiola is Raiola

That’s just the way he acts the fat slob

Players go with him because he generally gets them what they want

I don’t think Pogba is the mastermind behind these actions by Raiola (even though I’m sure he wants to leave) however he is representing you and making you look a @#%&!

Unread 18-02-2020, 01:39 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
I think Raiola is Raiola

That’s just the way he acts the fat slob

Players go with him because he generally gets them what they want

I don’t think Pogba is the mastermind behind these actions by Raiola (even though I’m sure he wants to leave) however he is representing you and making you look a @#%&!
Well you’re being way too generous. Pogba could easily distance himself from the comments if he wanted to - he has the control - but he doesn’t.

Unread 18-02-2020, 01:42 AM
Buck

Quote:

The club can and should refuse to do any business with him once this saga is over but Raiola keeps getting these new young talents signing up to him. It's disturbing for a football supporter as from the outside looking in he is a vulture but these youngsters and their families sign up to him. He's the only person I've heard Ibrahimovic talk as if he owed him for his success. Not his managers or team mates. His agent. When it's really the opposite.
Closed Thread