United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-02-2020, 03:50 PM
Dr Stranger

On Lingard & Pereira:

"They didnt have the best game in Brugges. There is more and more competition for places, so your standard has to improve"

In short, you're shit and I've got Fernandes now.

Unread 24-02-2020, 05:02 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
On Lingard & Pereira:

"They didnt have the best game in Brugges. There is more and more competition for places, so your standard has to improve"

they can't say they've not been given chances

Unread 24-02-2020, 07:35 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
they can't say they've not been given chances
Sound basic management non?

Ensuring lingard gets no game time and hopefully leaves is basic good management. Why our previous 3 managers failed to address it is anyone’s guess.

Unread 24-02-2020, 11:26 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
On Lingard & Pereira:

Unread 24-02-2020, 11:30 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Sound basic management non?

Ensuring lingard gets no game time and hopefully leaves is basic good management. Why our previous 3 managers failed to address it is anyone’s guess.
Tbf to Jose (I know) Lingard had a crazy purple patch during his second season, he was scoring some real bangers

Makes you think. (doesn't)

Unread 28-02-2020, 03:53 PM
windy waffles

Credit where it's due, with the right personnel in place and coming back, he's got us looking good again.

Unread 29-02-2020, 02:50 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Credit where it's due, with the right personnel in place and coming back, he's got us looking good again.

Unread 29-02-2020, 02:53 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles

Awaits inevitable defeat on sunday...

Unread 29-02-2020, 02:56 PM
utd99

Quote:
I’ll say a little prayer for ya.

Unread 29-02-2020, 03:10 PM
ScarFace

Thumbs down

Quote:
innit ffs, learn your lessons. We're just as likely to lose 4 in a row than not.

Our fans have turned into 90s LFC mongs. We'll get a compilation in a decade of our captain every preseason declaring "this is our year..."

Unread 29-02-2020, 03:11 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
innit ffs, learn your lessons. We're just as likely to lose 4 in a row than not.

Our fans have turned into 90s LFC mongs. We'll get a compilation in a decade of our captain every preseason declaring "this is our year..."
We haven't won 3 league games in row in over a year

Unread 29-02-2020, 03:21 PM
utd99

Here they all come.

So I think it’s fair to say that just shy of two days is the safety period after a solid win.

All we need now is Marlo and Rustling Jimmies to pop up and we can confirm that beyond question.

Unread 29-02-2020, 03:26 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Here they all come.
Sorry for not being won over by 3 wins, 2 draws in the last 5 games, in an 18 month disaster period. ( we lost 2nil at home 3 weeks ago to burnley)

He's getting replaced in the summer, i find it pointless to buzz off him.
I just hope he gets into the champions league to aid us in getting a better team.

Unread 29-02-2020, 03:26 PM
Bunker Buster

Absolute £#%&!ing Worms....

Unread 29-02-2020, 03:27 PM
utd99

Quote:
Sorry for not being won over by 3 wins, 2 draws in the last 5 games, in an 18 month disaster period.

I just hope he gets into the champions league to aid us in getting a better team.
I don’t blame you mate, you’ve gone all in and I admire that. At this point I don’t think two titles could sway you.

Unread 29-02-2020, 03:30 PM
20LEgend1999

Quote:
Not a chance he isn't here next season. It's a shame for you, as I know you like to get this smilie "" for your funny avatar of the new manager, but he's here to stay.

Unread 29-02-2020, 03:30 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
I don’t blame you mate, you’ve gone all in and I admire that. At this point I don’t think two titles could sway you.
Correct. Only Corona can save us or the arabs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20LEgend1999
Not a chance he isn't here next season. It's a shame for you, as I know you like to get this smilie "" for your funny avatar of the new manager, but he's here to stay.
You think with Allegri/Poch free in the summer, we'll stick with Ole?

The only hope of that is because our owners are tight as £#%&! combined with Ole somehow pulling ECL qualification out of his arse ( which i still think they'll bin him with.)

I remember the same being said about LVG. Remember who runs us ffs. I'd be surprised if they have not already talked to both of those managers.

( that line about feeling sorry for you...i said to dunk when he hated on jose from the off. i was wrong, mou was a disaster )

Unread 29-02-2020, 03:47 PM
ryanMUFC

Get the same feeling of content from a United goal and win as I did under Ferguson but I don’t believe he’s the right person for a second. It’s a bit fickle and embarrassing bumping the thread after every win or defeat depending on your stance.

I think we have the 3rd or 4th best squad in the league. If we’re not top 4 at the end of the season, he’s failing. It was criminal how we let ourselves slip out of the top 4 last season.. It’s hard to stomach idiots that think he should be in charge if we fail again.

Unread 29-02-2020, 03:50 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanMUFC
Get the same feeling of content from a United goal and win as I did under Ferguson but I don’t believe he’s the right person for a second. It’s a bit fickle and embarrassing bumping the thread after every win or defeat depending on your stance.

I think we have the 3rd or 4th best squad in the league. If we’re not top 4 at the end of the season, he’s failing. It was criminal how we let ourselves slip out of the top 4 last season.. It’s hard to stomach idiots that think he should be in charge if we fail again.
Lovely post.

Settles it perfectly. Pretending Close thread.

Unread 29-02-2020, 04:01 PM
puressence

Absolutely love him. Can’t wait
For him on the open top bus
Closed Thread