United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Closed Thread

Unread 05-12-2007, 06:12 PM
no fun

Default ladies changing rooms

took the peg seller into Altrincham this afternoon, she needed a frock for her works do on Friday

Kept to our usual agreement of me browsing in Waterstones then meeting up with her an hour later, when we met she said she just wanted to try one more frock on

I sat outside the changing rooms reading Uncut, when I couldnt help but notice a posh blonde MILF go into a cubicle opposite - she pulled the curtain across, there was the tiniest gap that you couldnt see her through, but what she hadnt bargained on was .............HER REFLECTION IN THE CUBICLE MIRROR !!

black buster holder and alans.....back of the net

Unread 05-12-2007, 06:17 PM
HarkNowHear

sex case sex case ang im ang im ang im

Unread 05-12-2007, 06:20 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarkNowHear
sex case sex case ang im ang im ang im
at least i wasnt IN the fucking cubicles trying gear on

Unread 05-12-2007, 06:21 PM
koppas

You browse Waterstones for an hour?

Freeloader.

Buy a friggin book.

Unread 05-12-2007, 06:22 PM
HarkNowHear

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
at least i wasnt IN the fucking cubicles trying gear on

only in the special shops
of which there are none in Alty

Unread 05-12-2007, 06:24 PM
iamwaiting

Quote:
took the peg seller into Altrincham this afternoon, she needed a frock for her works do on Friday

Kept to our usual agreement of me browsing in Waterstones then meeting up with her an hour later, when we met she said she just wanted to try one more frock on

I sat outside the changing rooms reading Uncut, when I couldnt help but notice a posh blonde MILF go into a cubicle opposite - she pulled the curtain across, there was the tiniest gap that you couldnt see her through, but what she hadnt bargained on was .............HER REFLECTION IN THE CUBICLE MIRROR !!

Life sometimes rewards the worthy with a little bit of innocent pleasure-not really often enough though.

Unread 06-12-2007, 12:27 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamwaiting
Life sometimes rewards the worthy with a little bit of innocent pleasure-not really often enough though.

thats me, that is

Unread 06-12-2007, 12:31 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:

Was it full kit off or a tit glance?

Unread 06-12-2007, 12:33 PM
jaffo

Good arrows No Fun and nice use of the word 'alans'.

Unread 06-12-2007, 12:40 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
Was it full kit off or a tit glance?

mine was when i got home
Closed Thread