United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-05-2022, 03:56 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Tbf we lost 5-0 to the scousers under Ole, only 4-0 under Ralf. Progress.
Purely because Klopp likes Ralf.

Unread 07-05-2022, 04:33 PM
Blomq15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
The clear out would be happening whether or not we got top 4 or not. What people are doing is seeing the positives in a shit situation. Fine but don’t objectively argue his tenure has been a success. It really hasn’t.
This.

Unread 07-05-2022, 06:27 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
He was brought in so we had time to negotiate with managers instead of just making a Hail Mary appointment.

I’m actually pretty happy he’s been shit; we’d have probably given him the job full time had he started in a similar fashion to Ole.
Yup.

Not so much happy he’s been shit but I get what you’re saying

Ralf came in and just ripped the bandaid off instead of trying to reapply it. This was needed, Ralf was needed. We move on from here with a clear idea of how things can improve.

Unread 07-05-2022, 06:33 PM
Blomq15

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Yup.

Not so much happy he’s been shit but I get what you’re saying

Ralf came in and just ripped the bandaid off instead of trying to reapply it. This was needed, Ralf was needed. We move on from here with a clear idea of how things can improve.
4th was on. Instead Brighton are strolling around us having their easiest half of the season.

Unread 07-05-2022, 06:42 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blomq15
4th was on. Instead Brighton are strolling around us having their easiest half of the season.
Don’t really care about 4th being on. That’s what’s saved half of these jokers in the squad in the past; qualifying for CL football.

Unread 07-05-2022, 06:59 PM
sweetleftfoot

Absolute shitshow. Worse than Solksjaer, with the same players. Utter Matalan jumper who has pilfered a great deal of money for doing nowt. As the great man once said, bin.

Unread 07-05-2022, 07:08 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Don’t really care about 4th being on. That’s what’s saved half of these jokers in the squad in the past; qualifying for CL football.
Yup.

Unread 07-05-2022, 07:09 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetleftfoot
Absolute shitshow. Worse than Solskjaer
I take it you weren’t at Watford then?

They got relegated today btw.

Unread 07-05-2022, 07:12 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

We scored at Watford and were down to 10 men. Was 2-1 until very late. Nowhere near as bad as this shit.

Unread 07-05-2022, 07:12 PM
AK14

Quote:

It’s like people have forgotten what we were like before Ralf

These players threw their mate under the bus ffs, as if they were going to start playing for a bloke that called them out for their unprofessional and lazy attitude.

Unread 07-05-2022, 07:13 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
We scored at Watford and were down to 10 men. Was 2-1 until very late. Nowhere near as bad as this shit.
I disagree. Brighton, despite their paucity in front of goal this season, are a decent side. Watford are £#%&!ing shite.

Unread 07-05-2022, 07:14 PM
suedeshoes

He's been a total waste of time.

Unread 07-05-2022, 07:14 PM
dunk

Quote:
I disagree. Brighton, despite their paucity in front of goal this season, are a decent side. Watford are £#%&!ing shite.
That is true. It was cup final time when we rocked up though. Fitness wise we can’t live with any team in this league, certainly not in cup final mode when we have 10 men.

Unread 07-05-2022, 07:15 PM
Jethro

All on the players. Nothing less, nothing more.

Unread 07-05-2022, 07:18 PM
sweetleftfoot

Can someone defending him above then please explain the Maguire for Mata sub at 4 down to me, because I've been watching football for 45 years and that one has me £#%&!ing stumped?

Unread 07-05-2022, 07:19 PM
NedKelly

Would love to know what goes on in training

Unread 07-05-2022, 07:19 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Can someone defending him above then please explain the Maguire for Mata sub at 4 down to me, because I've been watching football for 45 years and that one has me £#%&!ing stumped?
Because the current two CBs were non existent , Brighton looking to score of every attack. Yea ideally he goes attacking but it’s not far fetched to see why he did what he did . It’s still shit , not defending that

Unread 07-05-2022, 07:21 PM
dunk

Unread 07-05-2022, 07:21 PM
no fun

Quote:
Harry needs first team football to cement his place in the England squad

Unread 07-05-2022, 07:22 PM
sweetleftfoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Because the current two CBs were non existent , Brighton looking to score of every attack. Yea ideally he goes attacking but it’s not far fetched to see why he did what he did . It’s still shit , not defending that
Then take Lindelof or Varane off? It's just nuts. I get the cards he has been dealt are awful (Dalot and Telles are pitiful in particular) but he doesn't help himself.
Closed Thread