United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 05-09-2019, 04:47 PM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucie
The fact he was ahead of Cole, Fowler, Ferdinand and Wright is pretty good in itself

I'd include Collymore but, I don't want to
All of then would get in the England team today no trouble, or at least in the squid.

Shearer could do the lot pre injury and post injury, he was still a danger.

To put it into context, pre injury Shearer plays for us last weekend v Southampton?

At least 3-1 we win. He would certainly have scored from one of James's crosses at the end.

Unread 05-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
All of then would get in the England team today no trouble, or at least in the squid.

Shearer could do the lot pre injury and post injury, he was still a danger.

To put it into context, pre injury Shearer plays for us last weekend v Southampton?

At least 3-1 we win. He would certainly have scored from one of James's crosses at the end.
It’s a squid game Heathers, glad someone finally said it.

Unread 06-09-2019, 10:57 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
In Steven’s case, I severely doubt whether he really wanted to go and play in the States in 2015. ADVERTISING ‘I’ve heard that the club wanted him out two years prior to when he actually left. ‘I’m sure he would rather have wound his career down at Liverpool, playing increasingly fewer games until he reached a point where he could be integrated into the coaching staff. ‘This only happened later in his case. But instead, because he’d become so symbolic and so powerful, I believe he was forced out in the short term. Steven was bigger than the club.
/
What an absolute scumbag. I am not a fan of Steven Gerrard by any mean's (fantastic player) but why did he need to write this in his book? Almost as if he is trying to piss off every ex-player he played with.

Little shit.

Unread 06-09-2019, 11:00 AM
Cream

Saw him on Breakfast news this morning.

They sort of grilled him.

He came across so badly. I mean this is his best face and it was quite ugly. All that media training and he can't even fake it.

Unread 06-09-2019, 01:12 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream

He came across so badly. I mean this is his best face and it was quite ugly. All that media training and he can't even fake it.
It's not easy for a person with no personality to fake a personality.

Unread 06-09-2019, 01:38 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream

Unread 06-09-2019, 02:02 PM
Bunker Buster

ZZzzzzzzz

Fat little @#%&!.

"We had so much in common, same agent, same boot sponsor"

Unread 06-09-2019, 02:49 PM
Drexl

That suit

Looks like he should be playing the organ/dishing out choc ices at the pictures

Unread 06-09-2019, 02:50 PM
Brucie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
ZZzzzzzzz

Fat little @#%&!.

Unread 06-09-2019, 02:54 PM
waynes ear's

would love to kick his teeth in

Unread 06-09-2019, 02:58 PM
Buck

"I want to write an autobiography."

"Michael, you're known for being boring, not popular at any of your clubs and the youngsters today only know you as a sicknote and benchwarmer. Unless you start slagging off every big name you worked with no one cares."

"Say no more."

Unread 06-09-2019, 03:00 PM
Clownbones

Things I bet Michael Owen does:

Tells everyone his favourite vegetable is a strawberry, because TECHNICALLY...

Celebrates his birthday the second it turns midnight.

Makes guests take their shoes off in their house because "it's just a little rule we have".

Says "Hello stranger" when someone returns from holiday.

Eats a cooked breakfast one item at a time.

Enjoys comedians called Russell.

Unread 06-09-2019, 03:10 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by naes_sean
The £#%&! was Fergie thinking bringing that @#%&! to the club.

Would have rather we drawn 3-3 and he had never played for us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
"I want to write an autobiography."

"Michael, you're known for being boring, not popular at any of your clubs and the youngsters today only know you as a sicknote and benchwarmer. Unless you start slagging off every big name you worked with no one cares."

"Say no more."
Actually read that post is his voice, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones

Makes guests take their shoes off in their house because "it's just a little rule we have".

Makes his family watch a compilation of his greatest goals every Sunday afternoon "as there is nothing else on...".

Unread 06-09-2019, 03:31 PM
Cream

£#%&!ing ruined

Unread 06-09-2019, 04:42 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
What an absolute scumbag. I am not a fan of Steven Gerrard by any mean's (fantastic player) but why did he need to write this in his book? Almost as if he is trying to piss off every ex-player he played with.

Little shit.
Best thing hes ever written

Unread 06-09-2019, 05:55 PM
windy waffles

Quote:

"I walked into the reception area at Real Madrid and there, in front of me, was Gazza.

"When I looked closer, he was carrying a pair of football boots. I thought for a split second: What? Have we signed him?

"Then reality kicked in when I rationalised with myself that, as good as he had once been, there was no way that Real Madrid would have signed Paul Gascoigne in 2005.

"All I can say is that Gazza didn't seem to be in the most stable frame of mind.

"As much as it was great to see him, there was something incredibly sad and poignant about the image of one of my all-time heroes standing in the reception of the Bernabeu holding his football boots."

Zzzz

Fishing rod > boots

Unread 06-09-2019, 06:13 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly

Tries to make witty comebacks but gets flustered. Goes over it in his head a million times at night.
"Well, I didn't actually say it, of course, but I thought about it afterwards"

Unread 06-09-2019, 06:20 PM
AK14

Quote:
"Then reality kicked in when I rationalised with myself that, as good as he had once been, there was no way that Real Madrid would have signed Paul Gascoigne in 2005.

Unread 06-09-2019, 06:21 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones

Analyses the receipt at the checkout till every time to make sure he hasn't been over charged.

Plays highlights of his career for any visitors.

Says "Do you recognise me" with a grin to service station employees.

Has never £#%&!d.

Unread 06-09-2019, 07:27 PM
jem

we'd have loved shearer like I would have loved lohan. there is no point in thinking about what might have been. life was pretty good anyway.
Closed Thread